Hilton Head,SC...who's down here? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old June 20th, 2007, 08:59 PM
Overlander
mark kellgren
in between D's in an 04 D2

Registry
Question Hilton Head,SC...who's down here?

Down here all week with the family and touring the island today looking for real estate. I saw 3 D90's to my surprise I last 3 days. Green ST, white SW with SD roof rack and limb risers, and another white SW with oregon plates. Throw in my 110, and that's a lot of defenders petr capita on a 13 mile island.t
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 20th, 2007, 11:06 PM
Willh
Will Hedrick
Use to own NAS #96, #1778, & #1008

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlander
Down here all week with the family and touring the island today looking for real estate. I saw 3 D90's to my surprise I last 3 days. Green ST, white SW with SD roof rack and limb risers, and another white SW with oregon plates. Throw in my 110, and that's a lot of defenders petr capita on a 13 mile island.t
Mark,

I sold a lot of Defenders in Hilton Head when I worked for the Land Rover Centre there. There are at least 3 white wagons, that match the description with limb risers . There are also a lot of Defenders that don't get driven down there. I know them all. Look for my friend Jason Bayer, he has the '97 white wagon with the SD Rack and ARB bumper. There's also Craig Stout with an almost identical '95 Station wagon. I could go on.....but who has the time. Oh, and there is a 110 owned by Gordon Gale, who owns Red Bluff Plantation going towards Savannah.

Will

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat