helping others - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old October 15th, 2007, 09:44 PM
paul girard
helping others

My mom sent me an email and I thought if I put it out here some of you guys would help spread it, my mother had a mastectomy when I was growing up, so I know the effects that breast cancer can have on a family . I clicked on the (pink window) and did not get a bunch of popups or any junk it was just a page of their advertisers which I just closed after that.

"The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underpriviliged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on 'donating a mammogram' for free(pink window in the middle).

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate in exchange for advertising."

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat