Hello and Goodbye - BFGoodrich New All Terrain KO2 - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old October 15th, 2014, 06:07 PM
John Crouse
'93 NAS D110 (#8) / '61 Series II
Originally Posted by Davis View Post
I run the BFG MT KM2 on my D90, but I ran the AT KOs on my DII and I found that the traction depends on terrain. On heavy rock terrain such as exists in CO and Moab, the AT did great. We don't get much mud. I'd consider a set due to the freeway miles that I have been doing to travel to more remote areas and the daily use (good life, too) if I needed a new set but the are not in the size I like. They would be on my list though. I do have a touch of brand loyalty to tires-- always used MT KM's on the D for over a decade so it'd be a tough and unlikely switch...
Couldn't agree more. The ATs are great for Colorado. Good on rocky terrain and very good in the snow. Freeway noise is minimal. No mud boggin' out here.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

all terrain, bfg