Got the defenders dirty over the weekend. - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old February 10th, 2015, 12:12 PM
Pablo Cocito
1987 Defender Tithonus
Got the defenders dirty over the weekend.

I found this place in NoVA (woodbridge) called Red Cloud Off-Road, had never heard of it before.. have any of you guys gone before? It's 240 acres of trails, rocks, creeks, and mud. We were the only Land Rovers in a sea of Jeeps.. But you could tell that we had never been before

anyways, here are some pictures I took. I think it'd be fun to go as a group one day and do a defender take over

this was a pretty steep climb.. Id say 45+ degrees

Old February 10th, 2015, 12:18 PM
87 D110 (Ruby)
Pablo - glad to see you guys out there using them....a few of us have been there in the past. Some to break some stuff

"The difference between stupidity and genius, is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein
Old February 10th, 2015, 12:30 PM
Ren Ching
Skinny Pete
'84 90 "Yamelo"/'88 RRC "Chewbacca"
I went down that same hill in the rain. Not the most fun thing I've ever done. We started getting sideways and I went down in full opposite lock. I guess I should have used the throttle to pull out of it instead. My buddy at the bottom said my passenger's face went white. Well he's already white so I guess whitER.
Old February 11th, 2015, 02:48 AM
That trail looks very similar to one we have nearby. I'd almost think it was pictures from our day. Glad you had fun and thank you for sharing the video...makes me look forward to another outing. We didn't break anything but did have to pick up at least one piece of someones rover off the could easily be reattached so it doesn't count as breakage

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat