Originally Posted by johan
Have a better idea.
I also have her twin sister, same body, color, year and almost same VIN, but not in such good shape, has already rust.
Buy this one too, use it for the winter and just don't care about it.
Keep that nice one for the summer.....
Hah, may end up saving us money in the long run Johan!
I think my plan will be:
1. Het a sprinkler for under the car in the garage that we run each time it comes in from a blustery, salty ride
2. Get a de-humidifier for the garage to keep it nice and dry in there
3. Keep the heater on in the garage so it stays around 55-60deg in there
4. Waxoyle/undercoat every 2 years
5. After a few years, if obvious rust is occurring and we know it will be a problem, get a galvanized chassis and bulkheads!
Is this a solid game plan?