Found some old pics including MAR '05 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old June 15th, 2014, 05:00 PM
1995 D90 SW #365
Found some old pics including MAR '05

I was looking through my dresser and found some old pictures. These are actual pictures taken with a disposable camera. I don't even think I had a camera phone at that time. I used my iPhone to take pictures of the already bad quality pictures. These first pics are from MAR 2005, I think, and in no particular order.

This is me in 2005 with no beard.

My mom was very pleased with the smashed in door.

This is an ironic sports t-shirt. I don't do sports.

When I trimmed my fenders (badly) I cut one of the fender flares off and then brought it inside to ask my mom permission to cut off the other three.

Sadly this Disco met its demise from a tree during a snow store. We got let out of school early and I was on my way to a friend's house with my girlfriend at the time. I stopped the car to get out and move a broken branch from a fallen tree while my girlfriend waited in the car. As I started walking towards the car I heard some cracking and the next thing I saw was a tree falling on my Disco with my girlfriend in the car. The front wheels came off the ground and the trailer hitch slammed into the road twice before the car settled with the tree resting on some power lines. It sat like that for three days before the power company could remove the tree. I got the truck back to my parents house and found only the alpine window broken. Unfortunately the body was so twisted only the drivers door would open and close. It was totalled :face palm:

Car Camping Collective founding member and Treasurer
Old June 15th, 2014, 05:14 PM
Raub A.
1987 D110 Tithonus
Great pics!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat