Flare Question - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old January 27th, 2010, 08:53 AM
Charles Galpin
'94 D90 ST, '63 SeriesIIA
Site Team
Yes we have hijacked this, but its his thread in chit chat, so anything is game.
Originally Posted by bjf View Post
Are you saying my rovers aren't going up in value?
Oh they are going up in value alright...just not as fast as inflation, nor what you are spending on maintenance
Originally Posted by bjf View Post
Things I have learned: There are no good deals and I like driving the 110 more than the 90 the majority of the time.
true, true

Old January 31st, 2010, 10:40 PM
1983 110, 1985 110, 1993 110...
What?!?!?! wait... what do you mean it's bad to have more than one??? Well Crap I screwed that up I guess. Oh well, Doug let me know when the next one is feet dry on this side of the pond... Ohhh and if that spare rim has made it to this side, throw it in the back when you ship it west.

Ohhh Flares, yeah, the flat one look MUCH better and I don't like it when people paint them... Speaking of flares anyone got any of the 2 inch extended flares?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat