F1 in montreal - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old June 12th, 2013, 12:02 PM
d90boy's Avatar
d90boy
Status: Offline
keith humphreys
aka: Mr Fancy Pants
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 3,228
Registry
more
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5815.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	74274   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5816.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	74275  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5817.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	74276   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5818.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	74277  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5819.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	74278   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5820.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	74279  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5821.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	104.6 KB
ID:	74280   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5822.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	74281  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5823.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	74282   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5824.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	74283  

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #22  
Old June 12th, 2013, 12:03 PM
d90boy's Avatar
d90boy
Status: Offline
keith humphreys
aka: Mr Fancy Pants
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 3,228
Registry
done. these are nothing fancy. my wifes iPhone photos.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5825.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	74284   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5826.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	74285  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5827.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	74286  
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old June 12th, 2013, 12:37 PM
d90boy's Avatar
d90boy
Status: Offline
keith humphreys
aka: Mr Fancy Pants
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 3,228
Registry
no that was the kid in front of me. i like those glasses though!!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #24  
Old June 14th, 2013, 11:38 PM
grnthng's Avatar
grnthng
Status: Offline
Luis A. Costa
'93 Range Rover County LWB
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kenilworth, N. J. 07033
Posts: 378
That's exactly where I sat in '06....at that corner and I hated it because at that point, although they are braking hard into that corner you just don't get the full effect of their speed!

Cannot wait till Weehauken, NJ next year, although nothing compares to the night life in downtown Montreal the night before the race....i'll never forget that! Made that little party down in New Orleans look like a town fair!

------ Follow up post added June 14th, 2013 11:42 PM ------

BTW, anybody going to Lime Rock, CT. for the American LeMans Series on the July 5/6.....if we get enough Rovers together they will put us in the Specialty Parking Area!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old June 15th, 2013, 08:08 AM
leastonce's Avatar
leastonce
Status: Offline
Jason England
D-90 White 95 SW #65
Site Team
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,078
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by grnthng View Post
That's exactly where I sat in '06....at that corner and I hated it because at that point, although they are braking hard into that corner you just don't get the full effect of their speed!

Cannot wait till Weehauken, NJ next year, although nothing compares to the night life in downtown Montreal the night before the race....i'll never forget that! Made that little party down in New Orleans look like a town fair!

------ Follow up post added June 14th, 2013 11:42 PM ------

BTW, anybody going to Lime Rock, CT. for the American LeMans Series on the July 5/6.....if we get enough Rovers together they will put us in the Specialty Parking Area!
LOL ... there will never be a NJ F1 race ... it's a scam.
__________________
Quote:
Soapy water / KY jelly, etc. is is basically a must. Yes, good idea to remove trim panels - only takes 5 more minutes to do so.
Car Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Cat Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old June 15th, 2013, 10:01 AM
leastonce's Avatar
leastonce
Status: Offline
Jason England
D-90 White 95 SW #65
Site Team
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,078
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSBriggs View Post
Attachment 74287

Is this you?

-Jeff
maybe you can see yourself in this?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0335.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	74490  
__________________
Quote:
Soapy water / KY jelly, etc. is is basically a must. Yes, good idea to remove trim panels - only takes 5 more minutes to do so.
Car Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Cat Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old June 16th, 2013, 08:57 PM
grnthng's Avatar
grnthng
Status: Offline
Luis A. Costa
'93 Range Rover County LWB
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kenilworth, N. J. 07033
Posts: 378
Well, don't take it from me but the lead guy was making the announcement during a quick interview with NBC Sports at the Canadian Grand Prix.....and according to him its a go!
Being that you were there live...Jason, they may have not announced it, but he did make it clear!
I don't see why it would be a scam!


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/for...head-2014.html
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old June 16th, 2013, 10:36 PM
leastonce's Avatar
leastonce
Status: Offline
Jason England
D-90 White 95 SW #65
Site Team
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,078
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by grnthng View Post
Well, don't take it from me but the lead guy was making the announcement during a quick interview with NBC Sports at the Canadian Grand Prix.....and according to him its a go!
Being that you were there live...Jason, they may have not announced it, but he did make it clear!
I don't see why it would be a scam!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/for...head-2014.html
Because Bernie will likely be in prison by that point ...
__________________
Quote:
Soapy water / KY jelly, etc. is is basically a must. Yes, good idea to remove trim panels - only takes 5 more minutes to do so.
Car Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Cat Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old May 16th, 2014, 09:50 AM
d90boy's Avatar
d90boy
Status: Offline
keith humphreys
aka: Mr Fancy Pants
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 3,228
Registry
anyone going this year??

i need some dinner / lunch idea - places to go. thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old May 16th, 2014, 11:43 AM
Roverlab
Status: Offline
Trevor Griffiths
85 110, 92 110, 92 RR, 06 LR3
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Elizabethotwn, PA
Posts: 1,647
I'm heading to Austin this year....
__________________
Roverlab is now British 4x4 Specialists.
Email is
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Same place, new dogs.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old June 4th, 2014, 12:47 PM
d90boy's Avatar
d90boy
Status: Offline
keith humphreys
aka: Mr Fancy Pants
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 3,228
Registry
really no one else is going.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old June 4th, 2014, 01:52 PM
Arjun
Status: Offline
Arjun
None
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Vienna, VA
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by d90boy View Post
really no one else is going.
The usual DC crew led by Lashdeep will be going up (10+ people), half by road in an exotic car convoy and the rest by air. They have a block of rooms at the Hotel 10 Montreal and usually take part in the Pantera gathering in Little Italy, go-karting, the F1 Historics (access to the pits and Bud Moeller's Schumi and Giles Villeneuve F1 cars, other F1 Clienti benefits), clubbing, dinners etc. apart from the actual race.

PM me if you want Deep's contact info.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Turbo F1 Engines - How They Started sonoronos Misc. Chit-Chat 3 March 16th, 2013 06:29 PM
2001 Ferrari 360 F1 Spider Rugbier The Flea Market 24 October 6th, 2009 07:53 AM
F1 Singapore flippedrover Misc. Chit-Chat 2 September 27th, 2008 08:55 AM
Dynamat extreme in Montreal Santiago Defender Technical Discussions 14 May 14th, 2008 12:10 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:47 AM.


Copyright