Equipe 4x4 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old June 22nd, 2005, 12:07 AM
NashvilleRedD90
Will Peters
'97 NAS D90 ST #1704 -4.6

Equipe 4x4

Does anyone in the U.S sell Equipe 4x4 stuff?http://www.equipe4x4.com/inglese/inghome.htm I like a few of their products but could not find anyone selling it in the U.S.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 22nd, 2005, 03:51 AM
Cube II
Michele
1997 D90

Registry
John C. does?
Scorpion R./E 4X4 stuff...

Alternatively I can pick the bits up and send over to you
+109" IIA ex-military

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sketches and doodles:

[O]===[O]
Old June 22nd, 2005, 11:40 AM
JohnC
Giampaulo Cinquegrana
95 DI SR Extreme Kit - 94 RRC LWB
D-90 Source Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashvilleRedD90
Does anyone in the U.S sell Equipe 4x4 stuff?http://www.equipe4x4.com/inglese/inghome.htm I like a few of their products but could not find anyone selling it in the U.S.
I contacted them last week to se if they wanted a distributor in the US and they informed me they had one already (www.drakenoffroad.com).

Will, I saw that you posted on Dweb that Equipe manufactures for Scorpion, well that's not true. Although the products might look the same I can tell you that Scorpion manufacures in the UK and Equipe makes their stuff in Italy. Obviously, the products Equipe makes is much better than Scorpion because their Italian .... hahahah just playing.

The Equipe products look very well made and finished. From what I heard both companies used to work together and have split up.

FYI, we sell the MJ Lee rims for $225 unpainted. The reason we don't paint them is that they can get scratched during shipping from the UK. I have a set that's being painted and will be installed on my DI soon. You can get them from MJ Lee or Tomcat Motorsports but they will cost you more because of the shipping costs.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags
4x4