Embarassing D90 story - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old February 4th, 2011, 01:43 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110

Red face Embarassing D90 story

So last Friday I hit up this club called "My House" on Hollywood n Labrea (one of my favorite clubs for now on Fridays) Anyway while standing there for my promotor to get us in, we notice these 2 girls were standing in front of us, both were cute latinas, a shorter one and a taller one, both of them pretty good. This black dood was trying to hit on them by saying he could get them both into the club.....yet he's standing outside too? Right.

Anyway so back inside, one of my friends tried to hit up the shorter one, the taller one apparently came with her bf, guy lives in Vegas I guess. Anyway she turned him down. So I waited like 30 minutes more before I hit her up. I figure by then she'd have at least 1-2 drinks by then So later I get near her and I see her cringe after a song goes on that she didn't like, and that makes me snicker. Shes see me snicker and I smile and roll my eyes up as if I didn't see. She leans in and says with a laugh "What?" I tell her "I just thought it was funny you had a moment there and I liked the cute laugh of sarcasm you were sporting" This made her laugh and we talked some more. Shes a 27 year old accounting student, she was cute, I give her like a 6, she had booty, but in a good way.

So anyway we talk some more about work, I find out that shes had 2 or more drinks so far, so I do the responsible thing, which is to buy her 2 more drinks After that we start dancing, ahh always a good opportunity to get your hands on a girl you just met. Then she says her feets tired so we sit down and talk some more. She keeps asking me "don't my feet look cute?" Shes a size 6 1/2, with heels she was about mabye 5'7, so she is very petite. I tell her "your feet are cute, I just want to kiss them" She actually then raises her leg to me and I actually kiss them haha. This then leads to a small kiss in the mouth, so I start throwing in more 1 liners to make her laugh, and eventuallly I'm sticking my tongue down her tROaT! After around 5 minutes of making out and some groping, its time to go. She says to me "Your not married are you? I've been played before, I know the games. I go Nooooooo! I tell her "Scarlet" (her name) would I be married and do this....(I stick my tongue down her troat again Then she asks if I can give her a ride home in case her friend left with boyfriend. I tell her of course (gulp) D90 shame makes me nervous. haha

We walk to her friends car, a newish 7 series BMW. Sheeet nice car. Her friend leans in and tells me "you better take care of her" So I put scarlet on my back and piggy back to my car. First off, I couldn't park at the lot behind the club because the Rovers North half rack is too tall, there is no lot close to that club that is outdoor, so I parked on the street like 2 blks away LOL. After awhile shes like "uhm, did you park in another city? I was like baby, this is what happened...... haha. Then we finally get there and shes like "uhm, what is that? "I'm like, its a military vehicle, I like driving it to Hollywood because its rugged and different" I didn't get a response back. I lift her up into the corbeau passenger seat with much instruction "Please watch your head, watch your feet becareful.....lol. Then I start putting on some Deadmau5, his new album, i think I was playing that dubsteb song "raise your weapon" She isn't a fan of big bass I guess, music made her cringe. So I take her home, shes like "don't come down, I don't want my dad to hear your truck" So I'm like ok, can I get another kiss? Shes like ok. (We kiss a little more and I try to put my hand down her crack, she didn't resist)

I sorta was embarassed because the D90 was dirty, hadn't washed it in like 2months. Oh well, I'm thinking about getting the new LR4. My friend just leased a 2011 Porsche PanAmerica and the chicks absolutely love that car. He's always telling me to stop driving the D90 everywhere we go LOL. He owns a car dealership so he's super rich. The guy has a lamborghini gallardo, that porsche and 2 new jags. Well at least I think she likes me, we got a date this Sat, taking her to BOA on sunset. We shall see what happens.

Robert Deniro
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 4th, 2011, 01:54 PM
rijosho
Joshua
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil McCauley View Post
Shes a 27 year old accounting student

[...blahblahblah]

we got a date this Sat, taking her to BOA on sunset.
Unless she REALLY likes accounting, I wouldn't take her to Bank of America...just sayin'
Old February 4th, 2011, 01:58 PM
crown14
Verticalscrote
Volkswagen Super Beetle
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
I like this version better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil McCauley
So last Friday I hit up this club called "My House" on Hollywood n Labrea (one of my favorite clubs for now on Fridays) Anyway while standing there for my promotor to get us in, we notice these 2 girls were standing in front of us, both were cute latinas, a shorter one and a taller one, both of them pretty good. This black dood was trying to hit on them by saying he could get them both into the club.....yet he's standing outside too? Right.

Anyway so back inside, one of my friends tried to hit up the shorter one, the taller one apparently came with her bf, guy lives in Vegas I guess. Anyway she turned him down. So I waited like 30 minutes more before I hit her up. I figure by then she'd have at least 1-2 drinks by then So later I get near her and I see her cringe after a song goes on that she didn't like, and that makes me snicker. Shes see me snicker and I smile and roll my eyes up as if I didn't see. She leans in and says with a laugh "What?" I tell her "I just thought it was funny you had a moment there and I liked the cute laugh of sarcasm you were sporting" This made her laugh and we talked some more. Shes a 27 year old accounting student, she was cute, I give her like a 6, she had booty, but in a good way.

So anyway we talk some more about work, I find out that shes had 2 or more drinks so far, so I do the responsible thing, which is to buy her 2 more drinks After that we start dancing, ahh always a good opportunity to get your hands on a girl you just met. Then she says her feets tired so we sit down and talk some more. She keeps asking me "don't my feet look cute?" Shes a size 6 1/2, with heels she was about mabye 5'7, so she is very petite. I tell her "your feet are cute, I just want to kiss them" She actually then raises her leg to me and I actually kiss them haha. This then leads to a small kiss in the mouth, so I start throwing in more 1 liners to make her laugh, and eventuallly I'm sticking my tongue down her tROaT! After around 5 minutes of making out and some groping, its time to go. She says to me "Your not married are you? I've been played before, I know the games. I go Nooooooo! I tell her "Scarlet" (her name) would I be married and do this....(I stick my tongue down her troat again Then she asks if I can give her a ride home in case her friend left with boyfriend. I tell her of course (gulp) D90 shame makes me nervous. haha.
So I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "Fresh" and had a dice in the mirror.
If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought now forget it, "yo homes, to Bel-Air!"
I pulled up to da house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homes, smell you later" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.
Advertisement

Old February 4th, 2011, 02:21 PM
Lindy
Eric Lindstrom
1994 d-90 #1444

Can you spot her in any of these pix?

http://www.clubzone.com/p23035/los-a...o-1209767.html
Old February 4th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindy View Post

I am looking through them right now, funny I think I remember some of those girls. Damn some of those chix were nasty. Nope I didn't see her in there, I looked pretty closely.

Robert Deniro
Old February 4th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Craigd
Craig Dickson
1995 D90 Red Soft top

Registry
Bank of America

Now that is funny!!!
Old February 4th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110

For you non LA folks

http://www.boasteak.com/balboa/

Robert Deniro
Old February 4th, 2011, 02:47 PM
phoenix37
john
97 D90 ST / 1957 S1 109/ 1983 LS110

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by rijosho View Post
Unless she REALLY likes accounting, I wouldn't take her to Bank of America...just sayin'

Its a restaurant.
Old February 4th, 2011, 03:02 PM
jefhuf
Jeff Huff
'94 D90 ST #655
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
So was the embarrassing part of this story the dirty 90 or the chick that is only a "6" who lives at home?!?
Old February 4th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Red90
John B.
1991 Defender 90, 200TDI
Site Team

Registry
I'm not sure why all this complicated rating is used. All females can be rated on a binary system. Zero or one. There is only one question that matters.
Old February 4th, 2011, 03:11 PM
evilfij
evilfij
I have never seen a rover in person

I go with trinary:

no/sleep with/be seen with
Old February 4th, 2011, 03:12 PM
NoVaKevin
Kevin
sold#1469

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil McCauley View Post
For you non LA folks

http://www.boasteak.com/balboa/

You're setting the bar, and her expectatio,ns way too high. Only reason to take her ther is to hit it and quit it. In and out. A one time deal. Otherwise you'll never be able to outdo yourself.

Make her take some pics wit guns and post them up. Less clothes the better.
Old February 4th, 2011, 03:16 PM
ssbartley1
Steve Bartley
1997 SW #160

Registry
Next time....grab the one in the yellow dress

http://www.clubzone.com/p23035/los-a...o-1209765.html
"Walk tall, kick ass, learn to speak Arabic, love music and never forget you come from a long line of truth seekers, lovers and warriors."
- Hunter S. Thompson
Old February 4th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbartley1 View Post

Yeah that one was SUPER hot, we tried she turned us down lol From what I saw, she turned down every guy that hit her up that nite.

------ Follow up post added February 4th, 2011 12:26 PM ------

I'm taking her to BOA because I want to try it, I've never been there or to Cut, Wolfgang puck's steak house. I'm definately going to try to bone her but I like eating a nice steak every now and then. So I figure what the heck. I"m also talking to one that is way hotter, suppost to meet her in a few weeks for her friends bday party at My House so we'll see how that goes.

Robert Deniro
Old February 4th, 2011, 03:37 PM
Abeer
Amarveer
94 D90 ST

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindy View Post

wow those girls are beat
Old February 4th, 2011, 03:40 PM
rijosho
Joshua

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbartley1 View Post

I like the one on the right who looks like she's taking a poo/just saw Neil for the first time.
Old February 4th, 2011, 03:45 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by rijosho View Post
I like the one on the right who looks like she's taking a poo/just saw Neil for the first time.
She took one look at my calf muscles and said if only they were more like the tree trunks on Josh's legs.

Robert Deniro
Old February 4th, 2011, 03:59 PM
ini88
Daniel Marcello
Alloy+Grit Creative Director

All that for a 6 in a dirt D!? we need pics.
Old February 4th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110

I will take pics on sat

Robert Deniro
Old February 4th, 2011, 04:20 PM
rijosho
Joshua

Registry
When you pick her up at her parents' house, are you going to stay in your truck and honk, or are you going to go up to the door to meet Mr. 6/10?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags
90, d90