Dude Where Is My Series - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old June 15th, 2009, 10:26 AM
110 Tdi - 110 N/A - D3 HSE
Dude Where Is My Series

Well thanks to a Member of the Kingdom of Schramlot ( Sir AfiRover ) we were given a rover version of the movie.

How it all begun.....

Friday night after a nice evening at the Land Rover Dealer in Dublin OH ( host of the Wilds Event ), we went out to diner with few Known charaters like MUD RUTS, AFIROVER ( the cuprit ) FIVESPEEDDISCO, BEN ( Shoppup ), STEVE, MIKE amongs few others.

After the good times and before we went to rest for Saturday's adventure at the Wilds, we stopped at the Dealer to load Afirover's Series onto the Trailer.

Saturday morning comes, we leave the Hotel and there we go to the Dealer to start the convoy. We drove about 50 minutes and we arrive to the exit towards the Wild's. At this point I call on the CB informing the Convoy Leader that I need to break for gas, ( station 2 blocks away ).

BEN and I, are at the pump fueling ( next to us were at least 20 Harley Bikers ), when we see Gary, pulling in with no Series on the trailer, with surprise I asked DUDE WHERE IS YOUR SERIES ( thinking he unloaded to drive it the rest of the way ), the respose..

At this time ( after we picked ourselves from the floor laughing ) Ben and I answered, Sure... get lost .. but we realized when Gary took off like the Devil, that indeed He Has LOST THE SERIES..

All the bikers were laughing and in dissbelief as well.

Luckly the Series was at intersection ( after the Hwy exit ) waiting for someone to rescue her, Key on ignition ready to go *LOL*.

After the bad moment, and Gary stating NO PICTURES, IT NEVER HAPPEN.. HA.. at lunch when presenting PT Schram donations, he was asked about the event.. and he had to MAN UP.

At the end, if you want to get parts at good price, SCHRAMLOT is your place, if you want good service.. SCHRAMLOT is your place... NOW.. if you want to get rid of your Rover... YEAP SCHRAMLOT is your place.. but remember PLEASE contact GARY exclusively
1988 110 Tdi
1987 110 2.5 N/A
2006 D3 HSE7

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat