Old October 21st, 2012, 04:53 PM
JSBriggs
Jeff Briggs
Antarctic Blue Super Sports Wagon
Site Team

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by rijosho View Post
you're an idiot - "Series that I found online".
So the the previous post was a misunderstanding, but this post (by calling names) you come across as a prick. Or did I misunderstand your harshness?

-Jeff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 21st, 2012, 04:58 PM
Bill Larson
Bill Larson
97 D90 SW

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSBriggs View Post
So the the previous post was a misunderstanding, but this post (by calling names) you come across as a prick. Or did I misunderstand your harshness?

-Jeff
Most likley a lack of coffee...you know how he gets! Lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 21st, 2012, 07:49 PM
Rover110
Steve
1993 Defender 110 NAS #472

Too funny. Guy is a complete douchebag but you guys let him slide for 7000 douchebag posts. I'm surprised that you all let him blather on with nothing more than lighthearted admonishment.
Have to I've you all credit for your patience. You must be great with litter runts and disabled children and DMV clerks.
This guy beats all.
But if you want o learn how to spell search or know who farted in your seat before you bought your truck he's your man.
Ha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSBriggs View Post

-Jeff
Old October 21st, 2012, 08:01 PM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover110
Too funny. Guy is a complete douchebag but you guys let him slide for 7000 douchebag posts. I'm surprised that you all let him blather on with nothing more than lighthearted admonishment.
Have to I've you all credit for your patience. You must be great with litter runts and disabled children and DMV clerks.
This guy beats all.
But if you want o learn how to spell search or know who farted in your seat before you bought your truck he's your man.
Ha.
Fucking awesome!

I used to kill him daily but then I lost interest. Like most Internet fools (me included) horsey is not bad in person (even though it takes him a long time to get the words out). He just has the worst delivery imaginable when it comes to his posts. His holier than thou attitude about search and his constant admonishment for people like he is king of the rovers makes no sense. Now he's gone and hurt Jeff's feelings. Enough is enough. I say we string him up by his short legs and whip him with a vineyard vines belt.
Old October 21st, 2012, 08:01 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover110 View Post
This guy beats all.
Ha.
I'm fairly certain Jeff was being facetious, whereas you are obviously mad at your dad and taking it out on Josh.

------ Follow up post added October 21st, 2012 08:03 PM ------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjf View Post
Enough is enough. I say we string him up by his short legs and whip him with a vineyard vines belt.
I think I just pissed myself!
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(10% discount for DSource members, use coupon code "D90")

Old October 21st, 2012, 08:16 PM
rijosho
Joshua
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes

Registry
Quote:
This guy beats all.
Ha.
Steve, thank you for the kind words - how's your awesome home made wiring harness made of all white wires coming along? May I say it is absolutely genius. Your truck is obviously worth every penny of $75k you're still looking to sell it for, and the next owner should feel confident in the improvements you have made during your ownership.

Sorry Jeff - you know I'd never intentionally hurt your feelings.

Barry, did you ship my bike rack yet?

Jason, I better see you out wheeling, soon! Been too long.
Old October 21st, 2012, 08:25 PM
Rover110
Steve

Wiring is all good. I guess I could take it to Paramus with my dads card and wrench your way but I'm tring to figure it out.
No matter that you ar a search god, and I'm a mechanical oaf, you are still a douchbag and a bit creepy as well.
Good luck finding your 4-door. If they don't respond whine really loud.

I love the reinforcement of friendships. Good luck with the wheelin'

Quote:
Steve, thank you for the kind words - how's your awesome home made wiring harness made of all white wires coming along? May I say it is absolutely genius. Your truck is obviously worth every penny of $75k you're still looking to sell it for, and the next owner should feel confident in the improvements you have made during your ownership.

Barry, did you ship my bike rack yet?

Jason, I better see you out wheeling, soon! Been too long.
Old October 21st, 2012, 08:33 PM
rijosho
Joshua

Registry
Oh Schweiger you're too funny - wait, who am I paying in Paramus to work on my truck? You must know something I don't know.
What did you do yesterday? I drove out to Long Island City to help out a fellow forum member and work on his truck, so you must be right...I'm just a douche. You should stick to what you know about.
Old October 21st, 2012, 08:39 PM
Rover110
Steve

Douchebag is what I said search for it.
And you may have oodles of friends on the board but everyone that has posted since you got your nj drivers license groans every time they post because they know that you are going o post something omniscient or idiotic or more likely both. So rather than have the dialog hoped for they have to deal with your need to be the center of everything land rover.
STFU sometimes.

Quote:
Oh Schweiger you're too funny - wait, who am I paying in Paramus to work on my truck? You must know something I don't know.
What did you do yesterday? I drove out to Long Island City to help out a fellow forum member and work on his truck, so you must be right...I'm just a douche. You should stick to what you know about.
Old October 21st, 2012, 08:41 PM
genie90
Jay Geaney
1994 D-90 ST #282

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1910557410.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	59488

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-3787810.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	59489  
Old October 21st, 2012, 08:53 PM
rovertek
chris
D130, 2001+99 p38

[QUOTE=rijosho;382458]Oh Schweiger you're too funny - wait, who am I paying in Paramus to work on my truck? You must know something I don't know.
What did you do yesterday? I drove out to Long Island City to help out a fellow forum member and work on his truck, so you must be right...I'm just a douche. You should stick to what you know about.[/QUOTE

Did you bring your new fluke meter?
Old October 21st, 2012, 08:57 PM
Rover110
Steve

Is that what I need to connect all my white wires, Chris, a fluke meter?
Can I buy one at bass pro shops?

[QUOTE=rovertek;382465]
Quote:
What did you do yesterday? I drove out to Long Island City to help out a fellow forum member and work on his truck, so you must be right...I'm just a douche. You should stick to what you know about.[/QUOTE

Did you bring your new fluke meter?
Old October 21st, 2012, 08:57 PM
rijosho
Joshua

Registry
Quote:
Douchebag is what I said search for it.
And you may have oodles of friends on the board but everyone that has posted since you got your nj drivers license groans every time they post because they know that you are going o post something omniscient or idiotic or more likely both. So rather than have the dialog hoped for they have to deal with your need to be the center of everything land rover.
STFU sometimes.
Your words cut me deep. No one has ever called me idiotic, and I find it insulting that you think I have a NJ drivers license.
Old October 21st, 2012, 09:04 PM
rovertek
chris
D130, 2001+99 p38

41 post to go Captain quote......
Old October 21st, 2012, 09:26 PM
Daddymow
Raub A.
1987 D110 Tithonus

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by genie90 View Post

That shits funny.
Old October 21st, 2012, 09:33 PM
hillstrubl
Danny
2005 Disco 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanwind View Post
Does it count if I spotted my own truck? (pulling a new Sankey!)
Only if you're driving both
Old October 21st, 2012, 09:34 PM
JSBriggs
Jeff Briggs
Antarctic Blue Super Sports Wagon
Site Team

Registry
Quote:
Ok, but don't let it happen again.

Let's hug it out, bitch.

-Jeff
Old October 21st, 2012, 09:38 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillstrubl View Post
Only if you're driving both
Danny that was like 5 months ago!
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

(10% discount for DSource members, use coupon code "D90")

Old October 21st, 2012, 11:43 PM
ArmyRover
Bill Ski
83 110 "Frankenstein"

Quote:
Originally Posted by genie90 View Post

I'll see your Pop Star and raise you a....
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	deereatingpopcorn.gif
Views:	52
Size:	271.4 KB
ID:	59497  

Unknown Author

716-898-8153
Old October 22nd, 2012, 07:43 AM
the rover shop
shayne young
89,93 & 95 camel trophy 110s 06 130

I can feel the LOVE... What's the thing I heard about the defender owners being a tight knit clicky community... Some of you guys bitch like you ain't got a good **cking in a while.. Embrace Josh for all of his quirkiness.. Some of the stuff that comes off his keyboard is down right freaking hilarious.. Some people need to be a little more thick skinned and not try to stand up for all of the poor defenseless souls out there.. I think Josh hurt my feelings a while ago.. How come nobody came rushing to my defense...???. Now I think I am hurt by THAT..where's my captain Internet.. Writing (see that play on words) the wrongs and the injustice of the tyrannically oppressive Internet bullies...
I feel soooo violated...sooo wronged..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags
ht, sighting, sightings