Purchased a '95 defender a few years ago and did a lot of mechanical work on it: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...xIE/edit#gid=0
I'm looking for someone in the west that can take care of the following:
- Galvanized chassis (chassis is in good shape, no significant rust, just needs to be galvanized)
- Replacement shocks (right now it's lifted...but I'd want something closer to stock).
- Paint stripped and re-spray to original color (white original, painted red - poor paint job, flaking off now).
- Repair a 6-inch dent in front-right fender
- New galvanized tub top (corrosion at the top back of the existing tub).
- New LED turn signals, brake lights, and possibly headlights (or refurbishing the existing ones)
- Extensive soundproofing (as much dynamat as possible - this will be a daily highway driver...
- New center console
- New sound system
- New doors (corrosion in existing panels) - maybe PUMA?
- Also considering a PUMA dash
Also the installation of a bunch of recent purchases:
- Installation of stainless steel hardware bolt set
- Installation of a new front bumper.
- New tie rod installation