98 Disvovery 1 LE

Registry
Ah. Ok then.
Old June 19th, 2015, 02:05 PM
Jonesy
Craig
87 D110 (Ruby)

Registry
Barry - Just a question but in all the hype of all this I wonder....did you donate $$ to the DoD cause?

Not that you NEED to...it is voluntary....but?
Advertisement

Old June 19th, 2015, 02:11 PM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
Barry - Just a question but in all the hype of all this I wonder....did you donate $$ to the DoD cause?

Not that you NEED to...it is voluntary....but?

Not even remotely relevant or your business. I never once said this wasn't a great cause. You obviously like Brian just don't get the point of my comments regarding Shayne.

------ Follow up post added June 19th, 2015 11:15 AM ------

Read this while you cry about how the community abandoned Shayne and there is no support for him:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy R View Post
Yes, there was nathan. The one where Shayne was was flicking us the bird. It was posted a few days ago on a different post and removed since that post was a rant and trolling. It was posted again in this thread (which was more on topic) and was removed.

I'm sure you all noticed that he isn't posting anymore at this time. Here is why. Imagine you are at someone's house for a BBQ. One of the guys who attends is being rude and you ask him to take it easy. Instead of taking it easy he stands on the table and says "hey, these guys are going to ban me from this party" and continues to be a loud mouth guest. Rather than respecting the host, he continues to be rude so the host asks him to leave.

It's our intent to not discuss private matters with people who do not have access to all the information about the issues at hand. All we ask is that members follow our Community Rules. If posts are deleted, it's because either they did not adhere to our Community Rules or were responses to the post in question and were casualties of the thread cleanup.
Old June 19th, 2015, 02:31 PM
Jonesy
Craig
87 D110 (Ruby)

Registry
Actually it is a little relevant - that Shayne supported this cause...regardless of how anyone feels about anyone on this forum.

That was why I think it is relevant. You know like Brian starting this thread for that purpose...not to have you come on here and stir it up
Old June 19th, 2015, 02:34 PM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
Actually it is a little relevant - that Shayne supported this cause...regardless of how anyone feels about anyone on this forum.

That was why I think it is relevant. You know like Brian starting this thread for that purpose...not to have you come on here and stir it up
Your comment is fair enough as is mine to say stop wasting time whining about Shayne and how no one supports him when he is supporting the cause. If he kept it on point I wouldn't have bothered calling it out.

------ Follow up post added June 19th, 2015 11:36 AM ------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewie212 View Post
Funny to me how a load mouth Aussie is a bigger supporter and he isn't even allowed on the forum... I can't believe you guys are letting him show you guys all up?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewie212 View Post
I don't think so, just supporting the community even when the community doesn't support him...
It was getting old.
Old June 19th, 2015, 03:21 PM
LuisC
Luis Constantin
98 Disvovery 1 LE

Registry
🍕🍺

Screw the popcorn.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat