Old December 11th, 2014, 07:46 PM
LuisC
Luis Constantin
98 Disvovery 1 LE

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by navydevildoc View Post
Beverage Poured....
Oh what a hell of a time to be on medication.
I would love to have a nice Guinness.
Advertisement

Old December 11th, 2014, 08:06 PM
navydevildoc
Neill Thornton
1984 D90 300 Tdi / 1965 Series IIA
Site Team

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSBriggs View Post
I didnt think they allowed you to be so....furry.

-Jeff
Some of us get special treatment...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old December 11th, 2014, 08:24 PM
don
Don Bunnell
'86 110 3dr ST

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelTM View Post
If it goes through, the idiots at LR will cut the lawyers loose to hammer their customers and support base, just like they did with the recent push to clean the world of any unlicensed use of "Land Rover".

Best salesman for Toyota and Jeep is the Land Rover corporate office.
"Land Rover" I can see. But it was over the word "Rover" which IMO is pretty damn lame.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 11th, 2014, 08:26 PM
the rover shop
shayne young
89,93 & 95 camel trophy 110s 06 130

Yep.. A-holes got me good over just the word rover...
Old December 11th, 2014, 08:29 PM
chris snell
Chris Snell
87 Ex-MOD 110

The upside of this is that defendersource.com might go back to d-90.com, which it will always be to me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/
/
/
Old December 11th, 2014, 09:02 PM
Ben01
Ben
Defender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red90 View Post
1) You stated the submission was not clear. I was asking tongue in cheek why someone would want a legal document to be clear....

2) LNRA was the sole reason that the 50 vehicles were taken earlier this year from owners that were 100% innocent of any wrong doing.
I was not being nasty. The referenced application has to do with toy Land Rover Defenders only and nothing else.

If you go back and look at my previous posts I uploaded a copy of the registration for actual vehicles and that also has nothing to do with the trucks that were improperly confiscated. I am actually a big fan of Will and the work he is doing and we are planning on linking up in New York.

Judging by how worked up you all were, I don't think it was wrong for me to come out and tell everyone not to harass the attorney for no reason.

I have been in the position and it is horribly annoying and would get all of you nowhere.

Ben

------ Follow up post added December 11th, 2014 09:04 PM ------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willh View Post
Gentleman, I spoke with Ben over the telephone earlier this evening. He is very knowledgeable in this area of practice and I trust his judgment. I also understand the initial concerns he expressed concerning anyone contacting JLR's attorneys. I speak from experience when I say that sarcasm does not translate well. I'm just going to suggest that you are all more or less on the same page, and the same side (if there is a need to even choose sides) and that everyone should go pop the cap off their favorite beverages and sit back and chill out. Sound good?
I couldn't agree more.
Old December 11th, 2014, 09:30 PM
Ben01
Ben
Defender

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSBriggs View Post
So this got me thinking, would this incur billable hours for their client? Is it the same gal (Doug's girlfriend) from the cease and desist saga?

-Jeff
No they use outside counsel.
Old December 14th, 2014, 08:22 PM
crown14
Verticalscrote
Volkswagen Super Beetle
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Shit! I was just about to introduce a line of golf bags with washable drink coasters/pee bibs called Dribble Defender. Now what am I gonna do with 722 doilies.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat