Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old May 2nd, 2005, 05:42 PM
norros
Nicholas Orros
1995 NAS D90 SW

D90 SIGHTING: New Orleans-Jazz Fest

What's up D90 Brethren ??

I just got back from New Orleans attending Jazz Fest, and am 10lbs heavier (the food is gooooood), and saw one White D90 Soft Top right on St. Charles Ave, and one Beluga Black with leather I believe near the 'Whole Foods' Organic market near St. Charles St. ... wondering if they were owned by anyone on here ?

I wanted to stop in the bar they were parked at but I was 'staying at a friend of a friends' so I couldn't inconvenience them with my Defender obsession. Especially when they were looking at me kind of squirly when I took pics of the black one...

I almost got down to Rovers Down South to see George, actually called him & got directions but wasn't able to make it over.

In any case, just wondering....

Nicholas Orros

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2005, 09:43 PM
jperakis
James Perakis
94 ST

just outta curiosity did you see DMB play at the festival? if so how were the two new songs live? ive only heard sitty copies so far, and would love to hear what it was they were like first hand
Old May 3rd, 2005, 09:59 AM
norros
Nicholas Orros
1995 NAS D90 SW

Yes, James my Greek Brother...haha...(you're Greek right ?) I did see Dave go at it... That's one of the main reasons I went. The only thing was that he came on 'last' the day (of course, he's the headliner) and had to use the 'sound system' that was already there which wasn't all that, so we really couldn't hear him that well. I did hear a ONE new song, which was pretty good, mainly because the Foster's (water beer to me, but the only other option was Miller Lite..yuch) were pouring through me and I had to wait 40 minutes to use the 'porta-pisser' things, so I missed some of it. It had rained during the morning so it was overcast, which for me was great because the day before I got my 1st sunburn of the year, so it was a clear view of Dave & his cohorts.

Nicholas

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 4th, 2005, 09:02 AM
norros
Nicholas Orros
1995 NAS D90 SW

pic

This is the Beluga one...

N
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	beluga.jpeg
Views:	134
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	3107  

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags
90, d90, ht, sighting