In Fairfield, CT, over the past several months i've seen:
- what i think was a Green 97 w/ a Rovers North hard top parked in front of Chef's Table (couple months ago)
- an Arles Blue 94 or 95 soft top on Route 1 by Rawleys w/ a bunch of little kids in the back (end of summer)
- i chatted w/ a couple w/ a yellow d90 at the Sunoco station at the corner of route 1 and south pine (last summer)
- saw a white 94 or 95 in front of starbucks (couple weeks ago)
- i know there's a guy from stamford on the board... can't recall his name
anyways.... all y'all in fairfield and fairfield county ... let's get together for a beer.... let me know!
~95 D90 SW~