Old February 8th, 2014, 03:21 PM
roverman2010
John
1985 LR 90 200Tdi

Registry
craigslist 1988 LR90 petrol $49545 not mine

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/4318134070.html

WTF

This is a stunning, lovingly reconditioned Land Rover Defender 90 that will have a new professionally rebuilt 2.5 liter petrol engine (original) installed this week. The engine comes with a 2 YEAR NATIONWIDE ENGINE WARRANTY to give you piece of mind when buying the vehicle . It has been recently painted and new all-terrain tires, shocks, and springs have been installed to complement the great looks and reliability of the rebuilt engine. Since it was imported from England it is right hand drive. It honestly only takes about 10 minutes of driving the vehicle to get comfortable with the steering wheel being on the other side, besides all of the shocked looks you get when people see you driving on the "wrong side" of the vehicle are very amusing!

All of the Defenders we recondition and sell are at least 25 years old (US vehicle importation requirement) and selected based on their excellent original condition and service history. We run full background checks and look at service records to ensure the vehicles we purchase for our reconditioning are the best available. The entire vehicle is thoroughly inspected and any worn parts are replaced or repaired. The chassis is in great shape and has been fully undercoated. This 90 must be seen to appreciate how nice it is.

Land Rovers are based off of early Jeeps that were left in England after WWII. Jeeps are great vehicles but they are a dime a dozen in the US. Even if you spend a lot of money customizing your Jeep, it still looks like the tens of thousands of other jeeps on the road. When you drive a Defender, you instantly stand out in a sea of common cars and make a real statement.

If you would like to be notified when it is ready for viewing (next week) let me know and I will contact you so you can come check out this iconic British legend. We also take custom orders to create the Defender of your dreams.

Check out our website for more information: www.lonestardefender.com

Still looking for that place where I can carry a paddle and get asked what's that.

JnK Services
FC101 GS FFR
57 LR 88" SXF 858
85 LR90
95 D1 Tdi
05 D3 HSE
97 XK8 BRG FHC For Sale
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 8th, 2014, 03:24 PM
Z.G
Zack
300Tdi 95 D1

Registry
Seems reasonable. That's in pesos right?
Old February 8th, 2014, 03:38 PM
rijosho
Joshua
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes

Registry
Gotta love how at least half of the description is dedicated to the engine and there isn't a single photo of it...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 8th, 2014, 03:49 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by rijosho View Post
Gotta love how at least half of the description is dedicated to the engine and there isn't a single photo of it...
That....and when the hell do you use a big-ass wrench to do a clutch job? I did my clutch, but don't recall that being used!

PS - if there are any takers at the $49,545 for this RHD, I'll gladly let my LHD NAS go for that price as well .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	d00f5d36f906dd99e8fefae70e348617.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	89332  
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(10% discount for DSource members, use coupon code "D90")

Old February 8th, 2014, 04:06 PM
Rugbier
Gustavo
110 Tdi - 110 N/A - D3 HSE - RRS SC

Registry
OP forgot to add it comes with 40 pounds of 420 from the cartels across the river
Old February 8th, 2014, 04:08 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugbier View Post
OP forgot to add it comes with 40 pounds of 420 from the cartels across the river
In that case I'm all-in.
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

Old February 8th, 2014, 04:54 PM
leastonce
Jason England
D-90 White 95 SW #65
Site Team

Registry
Everything is big in Texas. Especially the delusions of defender value
Cat Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Old February 8th, 2014, 05:19 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSBriggs View Post
Funny story about that. I have a friend with a 109 frame that is missing the end plates off the frame. Im guessing you can get more than 40 lbs in there.

-Jeff
Picked up at gov't auction or he was a mule?
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags
90, 95