Correct target audience? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old September 22nd, 2013, 05:32 PM
'84 CSW 90 '74 NADA III '97 CSW 110
Correct target audience?

Kind of ironic I guess that an actually relevant advertisement (for Land Rovers) showed up for me on the forum today. I have not been searching for rust preventative products or anything similar. Nor have I ever tried any of the many so called convertors that are on the market. I did however just click on an ad through this site for the first time ever. It lead me to this product

Has anyone tried it yet or is it a bunch of hooey? The pictures look convincing but first hand knowledge of the product is what would really tell the story. Just thought I would ask the membership.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat