Coolant Pressure Tester Adapter for RRC/DI - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old June 27th, 2016, 09:01 AM
1996 Discovery
Coolant Pressure Tester Adapter for RRC/DI

So after researching this for awhile and finding conflicting information I was finally able to pin this down. I bought Stant Part # 12023 and have field tested it on a 1994 RRC and a 1995 and 1998 Di and it fits perfectly and holds pressure.. Interestingly it shows online that it does not fit a 1995 model but it shows it will fit a 1994 model. I figured that the tanks were the same 1994 to 1995 and that was the same black plastic tank used on the DI. As far as I can tell, it will work on all Land Rover vehicles with the black plastic tank. I bought mine at Amazon, they are available elsewhere on the net as well. The link below includes a picture of the adapter. Hopefully I'm not telling you guys what you already know. For anyone trying to figure this out, hopefully this helps.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

cd, coolant