Colorado springs. - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old September 2nd, 2007, 06:49 AM
Trevor K
94 d90 #1304
Originally Posted by Oxcart13
Trevor - email resume to bamm13 at mindspring dot com and give me some idea of what you are looking for - big company, small, etc. Although, all my contacts will be in and around Buckley AFB. No promises, but happy to ask around. Mark
Thanks, word of mouth is always better then going through HR, I'm polishing up my resume right now so it'll be a few days before I'm happy with it...
I'll work for a big or small, although my skillset seems better suited to small (I do everything and like doing it) I'd prefer to be as far from the center of town as possible but will take just about anything, I have enough work to get me out to december/january, so i figure i best get looking if i don't want to be desperate come the holidays

Originally Posted by chris snell
Trevor, you should give Utah a look. Lots of mountains, deserts, best powder in the world, and plenty of tech jobs. I don't know of any UNIX development jobs personally but I'm sure there are lots of them here. I'm hiring for senior Linux systems admins and network guys right now. The Rover scene is pretty strong here, too.
My wife lives for chocolate and beer, that makes Utah way down on her list unfortunately, I'm stretching with Colorado... Also I"m a far better developer then a Sys Admin, I always wind up programming around the flaws and setups of our linux systems rather then muching with the OS to get it going...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat