Check out my new suspension - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old June 1st, 2004, 09:19 PM
Trigger
Tony Fannin
'94 D-90 #491

Talking

Ok, I finally broke down and bought a T-Maxx this weekend. I used to race electric buggies in the 80's but grew out of it. OMG this thing is a blast! You can beat the hell out of it and it keeps running. We've been jumping it down stair cases in the park and flying off 4 foot ramps at the local track. The only problem is I can't find a Defender body for it. There's got to be one out there but all my googling is fruitless. Ebay isn't getting me anywhere either. The local hooby shop came up empty talking to all their suppliers. He told me if I can find a source let him know.

David, where did you get that body? Do you have the guy's email address? I have got to have that body.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 2nd, 2004, 12:42 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

I had it and I thought I posted it but I do not have it anymore. He was a in GB. Wait, I still have the paypal keith-dowsett@btconnect.com He is a really good guy. On the same line, would anybody be interested in buying the whole truck from me??

BUCK Wild Racing
Driver: Me
Co-driver: Pat Quirk
Team 911

Rover Tracks
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PSC
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Made it further than half of the other guys, but the Hammers won.
Old June 2nd, 2004, 12:58 PM
Nobrega
Andrew Nobrega
'94 Defender 90

How about getting this?
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 2nd, 2004, 01:12 PM
chrisvonc
Chris von C
No Defender at this time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckon37s
... On the same line, would anybody be interested in buying the whole truck from me??
I might, shoot me an email with how much you might want for it and more pictures please.

Please email one of the current MODs if you need assistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lriwater: As you know, most wives don't like Series trucks due to the ride and lack of creature comforts. Girlfriends seem to like those, but some sort of magic happens during the wedding ceremony.
[/size]
Old June 2nd, 2004, 01:12 PM
Mike Hippert
D-90Slut/Stalker,SNLPres
94 D-90 Grinding Rover

Holy Crap! That thing is enormous!
Old June 2nd, 2004, 03:13 PM
Trigger
Tony Fannin
'94 D-90 #491

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckon37s
I had it and I thought I posted it but I do not have it anymore. He was a in GB. Wait, I still have the paypal keith-dowsett@btconnect.com He is a really good guy.
Thanks, I dropped him a note. The owner of my local hobby store said to let him know if I can find a supplier as he thinks my D-90 is the coolest thing and would like to stock those bodies.

If anyone is thinking about picking one of these T-Maxxes up, I suggest 2 if you have a son. You'll never get to play with it otherwise. Also you'll find yourself torn between upgrading it or your Defender.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat