Just came into my head two days ago. I finally found a way to make a cheep snorkel that will be usefull and not look to bad. I put it togrther in my head, mine may differ from others because I have a penny pincher wife that has a tight fist on the books, but it came so clear. Here is the list
- 2 to 3 feet of 2 1/4" exhaust pipe
- 90 deg 2 1/4" exhaust pipe
- 2x 2" 90 degree waste pipe ( must be tight bend)
- 2 feet of flexible exhaust pipe
- 2 rubber 2" hose couplings
- 2 rubber 2" to 1 1/2 in coupling
- 1 rubber 1 1/2 rubber coupling
I bought all the stuff for around $33 usd. Home depot and the cheapest car parts store.
Here is a gross picture I drew.