Capitol One Sucks - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old December 6th, 2004, 05:47 PM
javelinadave
-
-

Why I Hate Capitol One

I financed for 12 months a portion of my D-90. I have since paid it off and the have so far:
1) Lost the title!
2) Sent me an invalid lien release!
3) Continue giving me ther run around!

Cheap rates my a$$. You get what you pay for. Save yourself a lot of grief and do not use Capitol One for anything!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 6th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Mike Hippert
D-90Slut/Stalker,SNLPres
94 D-90 Grinding Rover

That sucks! I don't know what else to tell ya? Maybe kick them in the junk? At the least you'll feel better.
Old December 8th, 2004, 10:15 AM
ronward
Redsrover
None - sadly

Before you go kicking someone in the pills, call your attorney for advice. A quick letter citing the numerous errors caused by the bank, your rights under the law in your state, and the timeline you expect completion can sometimes get people to resolve these issues quickly.

The yahoos in the loan documentation area of a bank that size don't know anything anyway. You're not really dealing with highly professional group of people over there anyway, in my opinion. Lesson learned, go with your local banker who knows you and your family, even if the rate is a bit higher.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 12th, 2004, 03:36 PM
bd90
Brian
94 Arles Blue #1644

Don't you wish you could send all those axe wielding marauders from the commercials to their Customer Service Dept and go medeival on em'.
Old December 12th, 2004, 07:08 PM
javelinadave
-
-

I got hooked up with Capitol One thru AAA. I called up AAA and told them that they should stop sending there members to Cap. 1. After the call they jumped into the fray with me. It took about 72 hours and 2 trips to the DMV but I got my title. The contract with Cap. 1 and AAA is coming up soon. I hope they drop them and find some other company with a better reputation. I am amazed that anybody stays with any company that treats them poorly; wether it is a credit card company, cell phone carrier, food store, anything. As my little brother says, "Talk with your feet by walking away!"

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat