Can Any Of You Ride Your Bike Like This? - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old April 23rd, 2009, 09:27 PM
Don Bunnell
'86 110 3dr ST
Originally Posted by mpsteil
Just ordered it. Just seeing the people in the movie cast was enough for me. I rode with a bunch of those guys at Golden Gate Park in SF when I was a kid. There is a small chance I and my friend are in the movie if they show any footage of GG park. My friend and I jumped off the top a tunnel overpass together and their was movie footage of it from the local news. Mike Buff was there with a few other top guys and they would not do it. Long story short my friend made it but broke his Race Inc. frame in half and I no longer have my real two top front teeth from the landing. It was ugly,we had very little skill but very little fear(14 year olds). Great memmories(if I remember right, we almost never had helmets on back then). The drop was only about 10 feet but that was huge back then.
I knew you'd want to see that vid. Great story btw. Buff was a good rider back then so it must have been really crazy. And 10 foot drops are still big these days.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat