Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old September 16th, 2008, 09:34 PM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
Cambridge MA Red 90 Sighting

Does anyone here drive the Red ST (with fiberglass top) which parks in the Broadway Garage at Harvard? I couldn't get into the garage to leave a note or look too close, but I was happy to see it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 17th, 2008, 07:08 AM
pmd
Paul Dandini
None :-(

There was a Red one for sale like that last week (might still be for sale) a few miles from there at John's Auto Sales in Somerville - not sure if that was it or if it has sold - here's the link
http://www.johnsautosales.com/used_v...1cd8cc5fef83b8
Old September 17th, 2008, 07:10 AM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
Hmm, thats really close - ARB and everything. I'll have to go back and see if I can get a closer look today.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags
90, d 90, ht, sighting