Buck(David), what did you find with your TC problem? JP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 6th, 2006, 10:11 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Hey,

I still don't know. I have been so busy with work lately that all I have had time to do is remove the floor, tunnel, and drop it off at the mechanic Yep, I took the cowards way out. I will let you know what they find out.

BUCK Wild Racing
Driver: Me
Co-driver: Pat Quirk
Team 911

Rover Tracks
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PSC
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Made it further than half of the other guys, but the Hammers won.
Old November 7th, 2006, 07:18 AM
snuffer
Randy Black
'95 D 90 SW

Whole job should run 1 hour max. Probably $100 an hour or so at an expensive shop. Personally, this is about the easiest job you will be faced with so I would recommend you or your husband trying it. Good time to learn as you can't really screw anything up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David

Dude, I would have thought that would be a what, three hour job for you, gears and all. Loosing your edge?
Advertisement

Old November 7th, 2006, 09:54 AM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuffer
Whole job should run 1 hour max. Probably $100 an hour or so at an expensive shop. Personally, this is about the easiest job you will be faced with so I would recommend you or your husband trying it. Good time to learn as you can't really screw anything up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David

Dude, I would have thought that would be a what, three hour job for you, gears and all. Loosing your edge?

Losing my time actually. I don't have much of it right now. What is the quote from? It's obviously not from a t-case drop and rebuild thread.

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Old November 7th, 2006, 04:43 PM
snuffer
Randy Black
'95 D 90 SW

http://www.defendersource.com/forum/...ight=axle+seal

Old November 7th, 2006, 11:27 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Okay, random. I can pull my diff out in about 30 min too, but that doesn't help me find the time to drop a t-case and source a BW shaft.

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Old November 8th, 2006, 07:04 PM
snuffer
Randy Black
'95 D 90 SW

Just didn't want you thikin' I didn't like you anymore.
Old November 9th, 2006, 12:12 AM
pendy
jim pendleton
89'd90

Buck, I did not know you had a husband.

Advice is only as good as the person applying it--
Don't make me give you bad advice!

Lemons or lemonaide, whatever your taste provides.
Old November 9th, 2006, 10:53 AM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendy
Buck, I did not know you had a husband.
Me either.

Thanks for your help on the t-case, btw.

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat