Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old April 21st, 2005, 04:01 PM
Defender50th
James
'94 NAS AA Yellow

Bling - Billet aluminium pedal covers

Hi,

I have had a limited run of 10 sets of billet amuminium pedal covers custom made. Each set has a gas pedal, brake pedal and foot rest.

Each pedal was CNC machined from billet aluminium by a specalist company. I provided origonal pedal covers and they copied them. These are custom made for me and will only fit Defender 50th Annivsary LE's and Auto NAS Defenders.

The pedals have all the details of stock pedals so look great. They quality is great and the finish is mirror polished. The pedal have a recess in the back to fit over pedal mount.

I have 6 spare sets now. I had 10 sets made to get the unit cost down so want to sell the others at cost.
If anyone would like a set they would be $210 USD.

Contact me (defender50th@hotmail.com) for more informationor if you would like a set.

Best regards

James
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Pedals2.bmp (687.4 KB, 230 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 25th, 2005, 04:42 PM
rustydefender
Russell Newton
97 D-90 sw

how bout some door sill gaurds aka threshold gaurds. That area looks unfinished. The only ones around are made ou of crappy diamond plate
Old April 26th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Defender50th
James
'94 NAS AA Yellow

Would like to help but i'm not a company who makes things, i had the pedals made for me.

Door sill gaurds are a good idea. I had some made but they are not quite right so need to do them again. I think i found that the rubber on the bottom of the dooor needs to be replaced with a smaller one. You should find a sheet metal worker and get some measured up and made properly. Get a few sets done like i did and sell the others as i'm sure others would like them too.

Best regards

James

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags
cover