Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old January 5th, 2006, 12:16 PM
woldd90
Scott
1997 D90 ST #1444
Site Team

Black 90 on Orange Ave in Orlando this AM

I just got in to Orlando, working on a project at the O. Sentinel. On my way in I saw a black 90 with 4 hella lights on the roof.

If you are local, I come down every few weeks, I would love to grab lunch one day.

Scott

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 9th, 2006, 09:35 AM
saber6
gh
97 D90 SW

Hey Scott:
Sorry I missed you in Tellico, I had some engine trouble (I'll be looking for some help on it from the guys here on the site), nonetheless, I am from Orlando and currently living in St.Pete but I know the black 90 your speaking of. I'm pretty sure that 90 has changed hands a few times in the past 2 years. The last I remember (in 98-99) it was owned by a guy who worked in the building on the corner of Rossalind and E. Robinson (right at Lake Eola). I know that really doesn't help but if your over there for a while I'll give you a call when I cruise over, we can have coffee or something. gh
Old January 9th, 2006, 08:11 PM
woldd90
Scott
1997 D90 ST #1444
Site Team

I will be back there this Friday for a day trip... Not sure how far you are from there now, but if you are around, I would love to get together.

We need to head back to Tellico one day soon. Or, we found a great ORV park about 2 hours south of Atlanta, in Milledgeville. Maybe we could meet up there one weekend, since it may be a bit closer.

Scott
770-331-7647

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags
90, ac