Bike Gang Shuts Down DC Capital Beltway I495 Yesterday - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old December 29th, 2015, 01:16 AM
LuisC
Luis Constantin
98 Disvovery 1 LE

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovertrader View Post
Too funny- I showed my wife the video and said the same thing- 2:00 on a Monday, how can that many.... show up?? No job, no income, $20k bike with nitrous, and all the time in the world!! Priceless...
Job experience: pimpin, burglary, drive bys, running a crack house, and pimpin.

I said pimpin twice cause I like it.

Advertisement

Old December 29th, 2015, 02:21 AM
Rocky
Chris
72 + D1 drivetrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
Actually....my buddy who is a local LEO said the cops can't do anything....they are not allowed to chase or pull over an ATV or other bike used for off road unless they are used in another infraction. Which is why they can get away with running 4 wheelers etc down roads. Apparently some fool from this mob was on his way home and hit a minivan head on...he's done

Feel sorry for the minivan occupants. Him not so much

I don't know about the brakes, only their unreliability.
Old December 29th, 2015, 02:38 AM
D90Overkill
David Frank
1995 ST #2615

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
Feel sorry for the minivan occupants. Him not so much
True. They'd be devastated. If he crossed over, then they're not to be blamed, but their insurance will ping, they may have a frivolous wrongful death suit filed by the family to deal with, the minivan itself, and occupants, most likely did not emerge unscathed, and the personal trauma of witnessing/causing a death will haunt them. All the while not knowing what a pos he might have been and how they could have done the world a favor.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 29th, 2015, 08:21 AM
rovertrader
Dale
Tithonus 110, D-90, 109 S/T 5-door

Lets play a different scenario:
Say a self employed trucker is headed home to east coast from west coast, delayed by a bad tranny and a winter storm, not to mention driving up lovely I-95- missed Christmas with family, etc. He comes upon this crap fest, runs over the illegal untitled not tagged or registered (stolen??) couple of 4 wheelers and dirt bikes, and say a ricer or two. What then the headlines?? Crazy trucker goes Postal?? More dead....
Point being, while LE gets told to overlook, there is still a minivan family scarred for life in many ways. Question is- how to get back to some sort of humane way of life for the majority??
We chose to home school our kids this year after our 10yo was asked where her family gets their cocaine for the w/e? Having to explain the gay teacher's wife's miscarriage... The list goes on and on.

This whole subject has obviously set me off, and on the heels of Shayne being excommunicated from the site. A person who would do anything for anyone at any time, moved to our country legally, ran multiple businesses, paying taxes, doing more than his part. But heaven forbid he tells a joke or two, or steps on someones toes.

To say I am confused is the epitome of an understatement!! Blame it on old age is my rationale. But perhaps that means I remember when the rules were different, and the world- especially our country, was a very different place. Viva le progress!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old December 29th, 2015, 09:43 AM
Jonesy
Craig
87 D110 (Ruby)

Registry
Quote:
Lets play a different scenario:
Say a self employed trucker is headed home to east coast from west coast, delayed by a bad tranny and a winter storm, not to mention driving up lovely I-95- missed Christmas with family, etc. He comes upon this crap fest, runs over the illegal untitled not tagged or registered (stolen??) couple of 4 wheelers and dirt bikes, and say a ricer or two. What then the headlines?? Crazy trucker goes Postal?? More dead....
Point being, while LE gets told to overlook, there is still a minivan family scarred for life in many ways. Question is- how to get back to some sort of humane way of life for the majority??
We chose to home school our kids this year after our 10yo was asked where her family gets their cocaine for the w/e? Having to explain the gay teacher's wife's miscarriage... The list goes on and on.

This whole subject has obviously set me off, and on the heels of Shayne being excommunicated from the site. A person who would do anything for anyone at any time, moved to our country legally, ran multiple businesses, paying taxes, doing more than his part. But heaven forbid he tells a joke or two, or steps on someones toes.

To say I am confused is the epitome of an understatement!! Blame it on old age is my rationale. But perhaps that means I remember when the rules were different, and the world- especially our country, was a very different place. Viva le progress!!
Couldn't agree more mate!...
Old December 29th, 2015, 12:40 PM
D90Overkill
David Frank
1995 ST #2615

Registry
Amen.
Old December 29th, 2015, 01:01 PM
pdz
paul tj deasey
1994 D90 - #795

Looks like the 12 o clock boys. They do this all the time in Baltimore. They shut down traffic on Pratt street And all over the city. There have been numerous instances of them getting into accidents with motorist and attacking and even killing the drivers. It's kind of neat to watch when they roll down the street, but u just hope ur never a driver caught up in the mix. The cops never do a thing, it's almost just seen as normal. There is even a documentary about them on Netflixs call the 12 o clock boys. I personally wish they would just disappear
Old December 29th, 2015, 01:42 PM
Ren Ching
Skinny Pete
'84 90 "Yamelo"/'88 RRC "Chewbacca"

Registry
These guys aren't from DC or B'more they are from PG county. Pursuing them just results in even more danger to innocents.

I would *think* that traveling the wrong direction on 495 in DC would be sufficient grounds for an arrest and not a difficult place to trap them either. But, most PDs aren't prepared to muster those kind of resources quickly enough to pull that off. And, they aren't usually much brighter than those they are pursuing.

And this has nothing to do with undocumented immigrants or Shayne. Looking forward to watching the movie.

By the way, any links to where these guys or the 12 oclockers have attacked and killed a driver? I couldn't find any.

Nevermind. Just watched the video and there were only a couple guys going the wrong way on the shoulder. Death wish yes but not the same as what I thought I was going to see.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Present:
1960 SII 109"- "Red Square"
1984 90 Tdi- "Yamelo"
1988 RRC- "Chewbacca"
1987 RRC- "Chewy 2"
2008 RRS SC- "The Supersofa"

Past:
1959 SII 88"- "The Little Green Beastie" last seen in NY
1972 SIII 88"- "GreenHELL" now in NC
1988 90 "Eric the Half a Bee" half a truck, sold for parts
1991 RRC- never got a name- long since recycled
Old December 29th, 2015, 02:11 PM
javelinadave
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSBriggs View Post
Reminds me of the NYC incident withe the Range Rover last year. In that instance a couple of the asshats were off duty police.

Nothing good comes from mob rule.

Remember the 8.

-Jeff
Ex-cop Wojciech Braszczok gets 2 years for biker gang attack - NY Daily News
Old December 29th, 2015, 02:15 PM
CMSgt Bo
Bo
1985 One Ten

I see the guy making the video has the same Obstacle Proximity Warning System all of my cars have.

"you're too close...slow down...don't follow so close...put on your flashers...please slow down...you're getting too close...slow down please..."

In military aircraft we call it "Bitching Betty"...in my car I call it "Yes Dear".

My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."
Old December 29th, 2015, 03:53 PM
Rocky
Chris
72 + D1 drivetrain

Shayne's been thrown out again?

I don't know about the brakes, only their unreliability.
Old December 29th, 2015, 09:41 PM
LostChord
Brian
86 D110 SW

Registry
Quote:
Lets play a different scenario: Say a self employed trucker is headed home to east coast from west coast, delayed by a bad tranny and a winter storm, not to mention driving up lovely I-95- missed Christmas with family, etc. He comes upon this crap fest, runs over the illegal untitled not tagged or registered (stolen??) couple of 4 wheelers and dirt bikes, and say a ricer or two. What then the headlines?? Crazy trucker goes Postal?? More dead.... Point being, while LE gets told to overlook, there is still a minivan family scarred for life in many ways. Question is- how to get back to some sort of humane way of life for the majority?? We chose to home school our kids this year after our 10yo was asked where her family gets their cocaine for the w/e? Having to explain the gay teacher's wife's miscarriage... The list goes on and on. This whole subject has obviously set me off, and on the heels of Shayne being excommunicated from the site. A person who would do anything for anyone at any time, moved to our country legally, ran multiple businesses, paying taxes, doing more than his part. But heaven forbid he tells a joke or two, or steps on someones toes. To say I am confused is the epitome of an understatement!! Blame it on old age is my rationale. But perhaps that means I remember when the rules were different, and the world- especially our country, was a very different place. Viva le progress!!
truth

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags