Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old October 20th, 2007, 02:07 AM
thewap
Marc
'95 D90 SW#106

Registry
back from hiatus.

Hi all, haven't been back at d90 source for a while, filmwork, family, etc.. took a chunk out my internet time.
My D90 SW'95 is still kicking having had her 75K mile anniversary- during my 50th bday. We're both gettin' old! (the way it was always meant to be.) Just gave her a pre-winter prep for those pesky upstate NY winters, inside an out woth waxoil, and that waxoil clay cleaning bar, with the one app sponge protectant. Again she is creamy and ready for snow!. Firetrap was a little dirty and the hose was cracked-could tell because the idle was getting erratic. Replaced the hose, and clean out the trap, she's purring again. Talk about high maintenance in one year eh!. Oil and filter change, and one rear light bulb. Otherwise she's good to go, and just keeps getting better. My diesel dreams have not happened yet, as one kid is in college, with the next one to go next year- good god what have I done with my life?!.. What I should have done was start a rover fund when I first bought her almost ten years ago..., but rover has treated me well, as I have her.

It's gonna take me a while to catch up, and I hate to admit it, but I missed being here.

Marc
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 20th, 2007, 09:34 AM
badgerman
Christopher Laws
1964 Land Badger
D-90 Source Vendor

It's nice to take a break once in a while to deal with life itself- but you always come back. Welcome back.
Old October 20th, 2007, 12:53 PM
jordan0527
Jordan
97 D90 ST, 04 D2

Welcome back...didn't you used to have an animated avitar? I miss that avatar. It always amused me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 20th, 2007, 01:33 PM
thewap
Marc
'95 D90 SW#106

Registry
you mean the one with the rock crushin' the ant? he he- story of my life!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags
ac