Originally Posted by Overlander
Lazers and football is all you got. There's a war going on. Get in the fight Navy!
------ Follow up post added December 13th, 2014 10:14 PM ------
PS. Blue camouflage is stupid!
Meh, let's just review what we did in the last week:
- Recovered the Orion spacecraft after splashdown
- Saved a man lost at sea for 12 days off of Hawaii
- Shot down a drone and sank a dummy ship with our new ray gun (the laser)
- Demonstrated a new underwater stealth drone that swims like a fish
- The last few USS Arizona survivors held their final toast to fallen shipmates on Pearl Harbor day
- Continued strikes against ISIS in Syria and Iraq
- Continued to lead as the head of the NATO Role III trauma hospital in Afghanistan
Oh, and yeah, BEAT ARMY.