Originally Posted by Overlander
Lazers and football is all you got. There's a war going on. Get in the fight Navy!
------ Follow up post added December 13th, 2014 10:14 PM ------
PS. Blue camouflage is stupid!
Meh, let's just review what we did in the last week:
- Recovered the Orion spacecraft after splashdown
- Saved a man lost at sea for 12 days off of Hawaii
- Shot down a drone and sank a dummy ship with our new ray gun (the laser)
- Demonstrated a new underwater stealth drone that swims like a fish
- The last few USS Arizona survivors held their final toast to fallen shipmates on Pearl Harbor day
- Continued strikes against ISIS in Syria and Iraq
- Continued to lead as the head of the NATO Role III trauma hospital in Afghanistan
Oh, and yeah, BEAT ARMY.
"It doesn't swoop, curve, or look like it's going fast when it's parked. It never looks like it's going fast. It doesn't go fast
." - Richard Hammond, BBC Top Gear