Anyone Running Goodyear MT/A 285/75s? - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old April 30th, 2015, 01:08 AM
Len Bruffett
NAS '97 ST /SW-POE Config
Originally Posted by JimC View Post
Len! Glad to see you're still lurking around.
Hi Jim. I haven't been actively logging in to the site but it is still a great resource for information. I haven't had time to produce the defender products because I have been working on a different project for a few years. I will have time to open the metal shop again in 2 years. I have taken a small amount of time to design and build a new aluminum radiator grill, a new 3rd brake light that mounts to the stock soft top tire carrier and a new aluminum license plate lamp that uses an led lamp. Those products will be added to my defender catalog. I have been working on a another small project you might get a kick out of....

go to .: Stone Age Studios - iRock:. and checkout my "iRock"

Are you enjoying Germany. I was there in the early to mid 70's - "cold war era" . I lived and worked out of downtown Frankfurt in a small MI detachment supporting Corp level G2 operations- but the home unit was 66 MI Group out of Munich. (those units are long gone now) I personally had a blast there.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat