Anyone interested in custom bumpers/sliders/cages? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old September 17th, 2004, 11:03 AM
Peter Miller
1990 RR
D-90 Source Vendor
Anyone interested in custom bumpers/sliders/cages?

Hey guys, I'm testing the waters to see if there is enough of a market in the north east for some custom tube bumpers, sliders, cages or whatever you can dream up. If anyone is interested in having something made send me an email. Prices would be reasonable compared to other 4x4 shops because I'm working with minimal overhead, and just trying to make some extra money on the side. I can provide cad renderings of whatever you want and if you agree on the design/price I can make it. I would perfer to only do rigs that I can have for a day/weekend so that I can insure that everything is a proper fit, but if you have a Rangie/Disco/DII I can make those without having your truck in possession, but I'd still perfer not to ship.

You can get in touch with me at or call 201.424.2213. I'm hopeing to have a a website setup soon to show you guys some of the bumpers/sliders/cages I've made.

Chris/Mike if you have a problem w/ this thread or want it moved to the vendor section just let me know.

Rigless for now
1999.5 CC PSD - Tow Bus

If it looks like it works and it feels like it works...Then it works
Old September 17th, 2004, 11:40 AM
Ken Loy
1994 Portofino Red ST
American entrepreneur in action. Good on ya!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

bumper, cage, slide