Anyone hear from Chris (mud ruts) lately - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old January 27th, 2016, 01:51 AM
D90Overkill
David Frank
1995 ST #2615

Registry
I've just been trying to contact him via pm, but he hasn't been back to this site since last November. If I had an email, perhaps I'd have more success. It's nothing nefarious, but rather he was holding on to a rack for me until I was ready to ship. He's been very patient, and now I'm ready. So if anyone has any additional contact info, either just pm me or let him know to pm me back.

Thanks everyone. All the best - Dave
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 27th, 2016, 01:56 AM
Ray_G
Ray Gerber
54 S1 86", 96 D1 (Coyote), 06 D3

Registry
If you're on the Facebook you can hit him there, he's up on Land Rover Trading Wall quite a bit (posted a few hours ago in fact)
Old January 27th, 2016, 02:00 AM
D90Overkill
David Frank
1995 ST #2615

Registry
I wish. I just don't do TraceBook. This forum is actually my only online presence.

Ray, Thanks for your help also with the LWB running boards. I just got an email back from you buddy!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 27th, 2016, 02:39 AM
Ray_G
Ray Gerber
54 S1 86", 96 D1 (Coyote), 06 D3

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by D90Overkill View Post
I wish. I just don't do TraceBook. This forum is actually my only online presence.

Ray, Thanks for your help also with the LWB running boards. I just got an email back from you buddy!
Ha, it's a somewhat necessary evil for me living overseas if I have any desire to remain in contact with folks-but I envy the absence of online presence. Let me know if you want me to ping him as a relay.

Also glad JB got back in touch with you, it may take a bit b/c of the snow and such but hopefully something works out for your RRC restoration.
r-
Ray
Old January 27th, 2016, 02:53 AM
D90Overkill
David Frank
1995 ST #2615

Registry
I hear ya! Instant and cost effective. I'd be all over it if I was in your position.

If you get a chance to ping Chris I'd really appreciate it. I just need to find out what his schedule would allow for shipping.

And I just emailed John about the running boards, trying to both thank him and let him know not to worry about getting out and under them while the weather sucks. I'm just happy that they exist and we can get it done when conditions permit. No rush. Thanks again for the connection!

All the best-Dave

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat