Anyone else going to the Monmouth rover dealership event? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old June 11th, 2010, 06:32 PM
airbornrover
William Skidmore
SIII 109 SW

Talking Anyone else going to the Monmouth rover dealership event?

Just seeing if anyone else is going to this shindig. I'm thinking of taking the battlewagon on up to the location that they are having this at. I'm betting that I'm the only one to show up in anything other then mall runners.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 12th, 2010, 11:49 PM
airbornrover
William Skidmore
SIII 109 SW

No one else going to this shin dig tomorrow, by the way im taking the battle wagon.
Old June 13th, 2010, 07:25 PM
airbornrover
William Skidmore
SIII 109 SW

Fun had by all, don't think I saw a frown on anyone's face. Was a private course with good terrain and lots of water (other then the rain). Also a bonus of a technical course at the end of the trail ride. Tons of mudAbout a 1/4 of the way through the sky just opened up on us and it came down in buckets (didn't have the door tops on) but since it wasn't raining side ways it was all good.

Tons of range rovers, freelanders and discos with the owners seeing just how their new rovers work. Was also one or two trail rigs that had been off road before. The guy with one of the trail rigs (sorry don't remember his name) was of a golden brown disco w/basket and lights on top with a winch on the front. He was from the Egg Harbor area, cool dude. Lots of other people there sorry i don't remember most of the names. Larry was awesome as he was the one the set up the operation i believe, also took a ton of photos.

I was the only one there with a S3, my ears are still ringing from the drive on the highway.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 13th, 2010, 09:49 PM
don
Don Bunnell
'86 110 3dr ST

Registry
Didn't know about this otherwise I would have made an effort. I was at one LR Monmouth event a couple years ago which was pretty good but I just might not be on the list anymore especially since I don't have a new Rangie or Disco 4
Old June 13th, 2010, 10:01 PM
beachrover
Brian
97 hard top

Quote:
Originally Posted by don View Post
Didn't know about this otherwise I would have made an effort. I was at one LR Monmouth event a couple years ago which was pretty good but I just might not be on the list anymore especially since I don't have a new Rangie or Disco 4
gotta love having a dealer plate =P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old June 14th, 2010, 12:55 PM
airbornrover
William Skidmore
SIII 109 SW

My old man doesn't have a new vehicle either. He just keeps getting the work on the trucks done there. Awesome work too. They tracked down the motorboat problem in no time flat.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags
event