Advertisement

Old June 4th, 2012, 11:54 PM
Daddymow
Raub A.
1987 D110 Tithonus

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil McCauley View Post
Seems like the older I get, the worse it gets. This 32 year old attorney with no kids wants to go out on a date with me, shes even worse I think. She sent me a pic of her yesterday. Very plain jane.

The plain Jane ones know they gotta go to work to keep you interested, the really hot ones tend (not always) to lay there and bitch 'cause they know there are half a dozen dogs sniffing around the corner.

If the plain Jane has a sense of humor, can put on a ball cap with a pony tail and really enjoy a day wheeling in a Rover then I am in. That hot chick who bitches about the loud tires, no ac, diesel fumes and getting muddy. has little worth to me. Too much like my ex-wife. Cool pony tail chick anyday!

As for the crazy Russian chick, as soon as she finds you got a little scratch, Yri the Russian boyfriend/mobster will be on the next flight to visit. Slit your throat and be driving around town in your Rover the next ordering pizza on your cell phone and going to tittie bars on your Amex card. Run don't hide.

Thus endith my sermon
Old June 5th, 2012, 09:13 PM
Campbell
Rich Campbell
06 LR3 01DII D90s sold

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddymow View Post
The plain Jane ones know they gotta go to work to keep you interested, the really hot ones tend (not always) to lay there and bitch 'cause they know there are half a dozen dogs sniffing around the corner.

If the plain Jane has a sense of humor, can put on a ball cap with a pony tail and really enjoy a day wheeling in a Rover then I am in. That hot chick who bitches about the loud tires, no ac, diesel fumes and getting muddy. has little worth to me. Too much like my ex-wife. Cool pony tail chick anyday!

As for the crazy Russian chick, as soon as she finds you got a little scratch, Yri the Russian boyfriend/mobster will be on the next flight to visit. Slit your throat and be driving around town in your Rover the next ordering pizza on your cell phone and going to tittie bars on your Amex card. Run don't hide.

Thus endith my sermon
Amen brother!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 15th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110

I met up with this girl again last nite at Playhouse, this time she texted me from outside "im with my friend, shes not 21, can you get us in?" I tried, got them through the ropes but the bouncer saw her passport and said NOPE!. Her friend was another hot Russian chick, but shes a blond with really perfectly round titties. And shes was only 20 years old. sucks because I would of taxed her friends ass for free drinks. booo

Robert Deniro
Old June 15th, 2012, 07:54 PM
o2batsea
Bill Adams
66 109 sw 94 lwb

Registry
Bouncers aren't paid to have any sense

1966 109 5 door wagon 300Tdi "spermaceti fueled"
1994 RRC LeWiB "ruining the air behind me"
1968 2A 88

All my troubles are Rover
Old June 15th, 2012, 10:20 PM
crown14
Verticalscrote
Volkswagen Super Beetle
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Im calling BS- perfect titties gets in everytime
Old June 16th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by crown14 View Post
Im calling BS- perfect titties gets in everytime
I really wish that really did happen, I would of been all over her friend. She even grabbed my hand when she thought I was going to get in her. The club could lose their bar license if they get caught.

Robert Deniro
Old June 16th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Broncoduecer
peter
D90

Are we going to see pics of her? She sounds nice.
Old June 16th, 2012, 08:34 PM
rover4x4
Phillip
1995 SW #487/500

Registry
perfect and titties is extremely subjective.
Old June 20th, 2012, 10:19 AM
crown14
Verticalscrote
Volkswagen Super Beetle
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by rover4x4 View Post
perfect and titties is extremely subjective.

that's why there is a "bouncer" at the door
Old June 24th, 2012, 08:36 PM
JohnsD90
John
74 SIII 88", 88 110, 91 110

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil McCauley View Post
I met up with this girl again last nite at Playhouse, this time she texted me from outside "im with my friend, shes not 21, can you get us in?" I tried, got them through the ropes but the bouncer saw her passport and said NOPE!. Her friend was another hot Russian chick, but shes a blond with really perfectly round titties. And shes was only 20 years old. sucks because I would of taxed her friends ass for free drinks. booo
I believe it, i stay away from certain places cause I'm not 21, and I've see girls get rejected before, and even girls that are 21+ get a hard time because CT ID's look like shit.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat