Alaska offroad warriors - Page 28 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old May 22nd, 2015, 12:17 AM
Don Bunnell
'86 110 3dr ST
Originally Posted by ROVER-1 View Post
The show received a nomination in the Bad Ass Crew category at the 2015 Reality Television Awards. My wife and I were fortunate enough to attend our first red carpet event and had an absolute blast partying at the Avalon in Hollywood. Deadliest Catch took home the honors but it was well worth the trip down to be part of the celebration.
Very cool - congrats!

Old May 22nd, 2015, 12:21 AM
Yippee!! Wow Look at that hot couple! Thank you for sharing the photos. Congratulations on the nomination and I'm so glad you both shared in such a fun experience...that's awesome!

Old January 29th, 2016, 11:35 AM
John Begley
John Begley
2005 TD5 defender 90
The series aired over here in the UK in the late summer of 2015, my wife and I were cheering on Rover 1 all the way, gutted when the engine failed, but we grinned when Rover 2 appeared, we had noticed the discrepancies showing a series leaf spring back end etc, in some parts of the show we spotted the PA riding in the back of some of the rigs, we watched the show for what is was and enjoyed it every week, kept all the episodes on the DVR and watch them again when we are not off-roading. A second series would be great and why no DVD of unseen footage from the first series?
I only found this forum a few days ago so apologies for commenting on a topic that is old news.
Hope Rover 1 is rebuilt by now Jason.
Old January 29th, 2016, 11:48 AM
John B.
1991 Defender 90, 200TDI
Site Team
His truck is completely redone. If you do FaceBook, he is on there.
Pissing people off on the "net" since 1983.

Land Rover. Turning owners into mechanics since 1948.
Old January 29th, 2016, 02:50 PM
Jason Beard
1984 D90
Thanks John...She's all rebuilt and has been flogged heavily for the past 6 months. Just now going through it this weekend keeping it ready for more. Find me on FB and youtube (jason beard adventure). There's a bunch of videos of me using both the Defender and Series post show. The Series is still a work horse and hasn't needed much work at all. Look for it popping up very soon in an article from an adventure this past Summer.

'84 D90 300TDI RHD

'69 Series lla

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat