Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old February 2nd, 2007, 11:12 PM
1994 NAS Defender 90
Here it is down to $21,000
check the for sale on this site.

Good luck

1997 British Racing Green D90 IN NC $22,500

I am relisting my 1997 D90, British racing green. The Truck has a little more than147k miles and no real issues. I have replaced the thermostat about 3200 miles ago and it has been fine since Thats the only issue Iíve had with the vehicle.I have added a Safety devices roof rack , rear step and Brush gaurds to the vehicle. The vehicle is very sharp, has one dent in the front right fender, and a small dent to the right door. The vehicle includes a/c and Hard Top. Seats are in good condition. The tires have less than 5k miles since put on. There is a nice Alpine CD player and remote, with a Kicker Sub and Amplifier. The CD player skips now but is still top of the line.Iím not sure of all the names of the stereo parts but the person I purchased from says he spent over $2k on it. It really Rocks!! The vehicle includes a rear bench seat in good condition. The air conditioner blows cold and keeps the vehicle very comfortable. The only major cosmetic problem appears on the hood, appears to be slight fading in the middle of the hood. The vehicle has a clean title, the vin # is saldv2248va114434.
I am listing the vehicle for $22,500 w/o the roof rack and will accept offers from the buyer concerning the roof rack if the buyer wants it. I may consider reasonable offers as I really need to sell b/c of school.. Please email me at, or call me at 8282176170. I live in NC, in Lenoir, Near Hickory and Boone, and donít desire to ship the vehicle.IF YOU NEED THE VEHICLE SHIPPED , YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PICKUP AND SHIPPING AFTER THE PAPERWORK HAS BEEN COMPLETED. I WILL DELIVER THE VEHICLE WITHIN 200 MILES FOR $O.65 CENTS PER MILE. I welcome any serious inquiries to come by and check the truck out. . Thanks, Thomas

Old February 3rd, 2007, 07:56 AM
Gary Baxter
Thanks Ron. I did see that posting but couldn't tell what I was looking at. The pictures were not real helpful for me. After getting the advice from you and others regarding rust as the main thing to avoid, I'll give that one some more thought.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat