A few mishmash questions
couple of random questions
1. 1994 defender - same seats as the SIII? Looking to get some new seat covers buy only have SIII seats as a template.
2. Is there an easy way to extend the hight of the head rest so it actually supports your head?
3. Air vent seals under the front windscreen - is this the same seal as used in the SIII?
4. Storage boxes, looking for one to fit the 94 tub with the roll bar in he way. Would like one that has a speaker mount built in and that does not take up the whole tub bench.
5. On to speakers - I have pioneer marines but after 5 years they are shot. I run without a top for most of the year and I guess the California sun killed them. Recommendations for all weather speakers, under 100watts.
6. Tops. For a 1994 soft top, is there a top that fits that does not wrap over the roll bar outside the driver and passanger windows? The one i have is a full length overhead cover but can not be fully attached as it wraps arond the roll bar and the rack clamps are in the way.
I'm contemplating thinking about thinking about it!