94 d 90 # 2699 - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old December 17th, 2014, 07:50 AM
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes
It's good to see when potential buyers do a little research and can find our conversations here. May save him from making a purchasing mistake, or paying far too much.

Now, onto value. I wouldn't pay $48k for that truck, I wouldn't pay $40k, I wouldn't pay $30k for it either - some people in your area may pay $30k or a little north of that but I don't believe many will be lining up for it with all of that 5 bar plating in spaces I've never seen before. That paint job doesn't add any value either in my opinion. They'll have to be lucky to find someone in order to sell it at their price, and may use that "paint job" as an excuse for how much (little) they've put into the vehicle.

Originally Posted by bjf View Post
I am talking purely from an aesthetics standpoint.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat