5 bar (checker Plate) group buy ? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old November 6th, 2006, 03:35 PM
trislerjw
JT
97 D-90 ST

Exclamation 5 bar (checker Plate) group buy ?

Ok I looked into buying this stuff. I know there has been some interest in the past from reading threads. I plan on buying enough to do at least my bed line and interior, maybe door panels etc. There is a considerable discount for more sheets of this stuff. I am locating a freighliner to ship this stuff, and at what cost, but I wanted to see if any there was any interest in gorup buys for this stuff, I can get it in 4'x16' sheets, they will cut them in half for free, and again in half for $15, If I got about 7 other people to be interested @ 4x16, or 14 at 4x8, and so on, I could get them for about 200 a sheet (2mm), (pre shipped) I have an account with fedex, but I may be able to see about sending them throught my company. Lemme know within the next couple of weeks, lets say before thanksgiving, and I will do some numbers on freight.
I have the space in my garage, which is my climate controlled shop, that I could possibly make cuts and send out specifics for people. especially If I already have the plans made or have them. I have ben trying to get ahold of LENB to get his plans for door panel etc, but to no avail.. whatev, lets see..

-Jason
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 6th, 2006, 04:15 PM
ron
Ron
1994 NAS Defender 90

I would be interested in 2 4x4 sheet. I think the 4x8 would be alot in shipping.
Old November 9th, 2006, 08:59 AM
trislerjw
JT
97 D-90 ST

Exclamation SHIPPING Cost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron
I would be interested in 2 4x4 sheet. I think the 4x8 would be alot in shipping.
Ok so heres what I got..
a 4x16 sheet is 70 lbs, if I cut that into 4 pieces 4x4 sheets... it will be about a 100lb pallete, If i pick it up from the local fedex store its about 150 per pallete, if I add another 4 sheets of that its only about 50 bucks more. So total about 350 for 4 4x4 sheets I will have at my house, now we'd just have to figure out how to get it out to any of you guys that would want some..

-Jason

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat