Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old September 15th, 2016, 08:55 PM
ghoregon
Greg H
1984 Defender 90 Ex-MoD

2.5NA & RHD Manual Steering Box Demand

Hello all.

In a couple of weeks my ex MOD will be heading down to Brian/Brewie's shop in Raleigh for a 200tdi and power steering upgrade.

I am wondering if there is interest in my old 2.5NA and/or manual RHD steering box. I actually have two of these steering boxes since I bought Adam/Speedpin's old box a couple of months back.

The motor has fresh hoses, belts (including timing), water pump, and viscous coupling. All were installed within the past several months (wasn't initially planning on taking the 200tdi plunge so soon). The motor was rebuilt by MOD and runs well, but does leak some oil.

If it seems like there is interest then I can post pics, prices, and any additional details in the FS forum. For now, just wanted to get a sense for whether there is interest...hope this is the right place to ask.

Thanks,
Greg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 22nd, 2016, 09:10 PM
ghoregon
Greg H
1984 Defender 90 Ex-MoD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghoregon View Post
Hello all.

In a couple of weeks my ex MOD will be heading down to Brian/Brewie's shop in Raleigh for a 200tdi and power steering upgrade.

I am wondering if there is interest in my old 2.5NA and/or manual RHD steering box. I actually have two of these steering boxes since I bought Adam/Speedpin's old box a couple of months back.

The motor has fresh hoses, belts (including timing), water pump, and viscous coupling. All were installed within the past several months (wasn't initially planning on taking the 200tdi plunge so soon). The motor was rebuilt by MOD and runs well, but does leak some oil.

If it seems like there is interest then I can post pics, prices, and any additional details in the FS forum. For now, just wanted to get a sense for whether there is interest...hope this is the right place to ask.

Thanks,
Greg
Someone? Anyone? Hello? ;-)

I think the chirping crickets may have given me my answer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags
manual, rhd