Us diesel trucking nationals, Raceway park - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old September 2nd, 2016, 11:06 PM
Naplm00
Matthew
1983 110 200tdi 3 door soft top

Us diesel trucking nationals, Raceway park

This event is alot of fun to attend and this year I'll be showing my defender I think. Even tho the defender is about as far from the taste of this event it should be a blast.

I'll be camping out the night before and tailgating all day the day of with the truck.

It be nice to have other defenders there, but the event it STRICTLY limited to diesel trucks,and to show you would have to be there the day before or at the ass Crack of Dawn.

If anyone has been to the swap meet here and camped over, it's a blast and just kinda drunk redneck camping.

7pm on Sat will have jet dragsters, monster trucks and the drag finals.

http://www.usdieselnationals.com/usdtn/
http://www.etownraceway.com/diesel.aspx

Also for the locals the swap meet is the week after
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 3rd, 2016, 10:13 AM
don
Don Bunnell
'86 110 3dr ST

Registry
I have this marked down on the calendar. The kids have some sports going on that day but I was hoping to go over in the afternoon with the OM617 110. I was hoping it was like a Waterfest where the parking lot has some cool vehicles as well.

I brought my youngest and his buddies to Englishtown for monster truck night this summer and drove over in the 7.3 on 35's. I was surprised by how many comments we got just driving into the parking area.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 5th, 2016, 03:34 PM
Naplm00
Matthew

The track area for official showing will probably be full by 11AM. The general parking area will definitely have room, wish I could save a spot for you next to me...but i know they wont let us.

Hopefully i cya there!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 16th, 2016, 08:35 AM
Naplm00
Matthew

Ok heading out tonight, any other locals coming through?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

Tags
ac, diesel