Thrillcraft - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old December 29th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Brian Richardson
Need a D90 Tdi

Here is a e-mail I got from Stacie today & something I encourage all to check out. Stop Thrillcraft - it's deceptive & looks like the usual BS of emotional based plus a lot of lying with statistics.

Hey at least for once they are being honest in that there goal is complete ban on Thrillcraft aka OHV use on all public lands.

"I’m sure you’ve already heard about “Thrillcraft”. If not, here’s the info (and prepare to get mad):

Stacie Albright
Life Member BlueRibbon Coalition
Friends of the Rubicon (FOTR)
Friends of Eldorado (FOE)
Motherlode Rockcrawlers

I'm sure that most of us have already heard about the dastardly 'thrillcrafts' that are out there destroying our public lands. The book "Thrillcraft" goes above and beyond pushing the environmental agenda and bashes any sort of off road vehicle use. Be prepared to get mad. Go here for more:

Access Army - Joint Chiefs of Staff
Blue Ribbon Coalition - Life Member
BRC Kickin’ Access Technology (KAT) Team - Charter Member
Graduate of Del Albright's RLTC course
Just Good Trails - Trail Boss
Tread Lightly - Tread Trainer
Old December 30th, 2008, 11:34 AM
95/D90 #169; Aston Martin
One of the founders compares "thrillcrafters" to cigarette smokers?

Visit the site. It only takes a few to cause havoc for others.

Liberal Powers...

An extreme example of the power of a few liberals.

1. A Prop for Gay/Open Marriage in California was shot down in 2000 by voters by over 65%.

2. May 2008...The California Supreme court OK'd Gay Marriage.

3. Novemebr 2008...Famous/Infamous Prop 8 (Banning Gay Marriage) Passed and now Gay Marriage is illegal. Passed by over 50%

4. Within a week of the Vote The California Supreme court stated that it will actively consider Re-instating Gay Marriage and will begin hearing Pros/Cons in March 2009.

5. The voters have spoken...but a few don't like what the voters have said...Twice!

Don't mean to grandstand, however, it's only a few who are pushing and the few are very strong in liberal circles.

Stand up against the few!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events