Texas Rovers 2010 SCARR Event April 15 - 18th 2010 - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

Old March 11th, 2010, 09:16 AM
chrisvonc
Chris von C
No Defender at this time

One more reminder to save yourself $35... today is the last day for Early registration!
http://scarr.texasrovers.org/

Please email one of the current MODs if you need assistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lriwater: As you know, most wives don't like Series trucks due to the ride and lack of creature comforts. Girlfriends seem to like those, but some sort of magic happens during the wedding ceremony.
[/size]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 20th, 2010, 05:08 PM
chrisvonc
Chris von C
No Defender at this time

Registration ends soon!

If you havent done so yet, the last day for registration for SCARR is this coming Thursday, March 25th.

Please email one of the current MODs if you need assistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lriwater: As you know, most wives don't like Series trucks due to the ride and lack of creature comforts. Girlfriends seem to like those, but some sort of magic happens during the wedding ceremony.
[/size]
Old April 3rd, 2010, 04:37 PM
Gunmaker
Michael Ullman
1995 D90 SW #270

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris snell View Post
So, who else from here is coming?

Chris, I live in New Braunfels and will be attending with my family. I'm not sure what days I will be there. Sat and Sunday for sure. Maybe Thursday nignt and Friday during the day and then come back into town Friday night. My Son May have a double header Friday night. Depends wether he gets called up that night. I really look forward to meeting everyone.

Michael
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 13th, 2010, 04:53 PM
chris snell
Chris Snell
87 Ex-MOD 110

Michael, I hope you make it. I'm camping with the South Texas Rovers crew. We will have two or three D90s plus some Discos.
Old April 14th, 2010, 07:57 AM
Gunmaker
Michael Ullman
1995 D90 SW #270

Registry
Chris, we will be up there. Got to fix a leaking break caliper that I noticed this last Sunday and get everything packed up but my family will be up Friday early a.m. and will stay the whole weekend. My son said that he was willing to miss the games to hang out with dad. How cool is that. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Michael
Old April 15th, 2010, 12:06 AM
chris snell
Chris Snell
87 Ex-MOD 110

Hope to see everyone out there. Here's a picture of my truck before the Mantec bumper, winch and brush guard; stop by and say hi.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

Tags
event