Superlift ORV Park in Hot Springs, Arkansas Nov. 20-23 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

Old November 10th, 2003, 04:07 PM
Joe B
Joe Benskin
1994 D90

Superlift ORV Park in Hot Springs, Arkansas Nov. 20-23

There is a group of us heading down to Hot Springs, Arkansas Nov. 20th through 23rd to visit the Superlift ORV Park. So far, we have 5 D90's, 1 Disco, and a Mog (all highly modified) attending this event. For more information visit www.kcrovers.com and feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Joe B
Advertisement

Old November 10th, 2003, 06:02 PM
WhiteD90
Johnathan Tisdale
93 110, 90 RockRR buggy

Can you really call that green 90 with only 35s HIGHLY modified?

Tis
Old November 11th, 2003, 03:39 AM
Joe B
Joe Benskin
1994 D90

Talking

Tis,

Opinions vary.

Shouldn't you be searching Ebay for a tow rig & trailer? Maybe if you'd get your ass in gear you might be able to make it down to Hot Springs sometime. Hell, why not just DRIVE your ultra modified rig down to meet us. You'd better head out immediately (if not sooner) if you want to make it in time!
Advertisement

Old November 11th, 2003, 06:46 PM
WhiteD90
Johnathan Tisdale
93 110, 90 RockRR buggy

All good points my friend. The tow rig situation will be taken care of by Chili Challenge(I expect to see you and the crew there this year). As for driving the defender to these so called "hot springs", that would be tough seeing as I don't have any axles under my rig right now. I do believe my differentials will be there...does that count?

Tis
Old November 11th, 2003, 08:48 PM
Joe B
Joe Benskin
1994 D90

Tis,

I will miss the Chili Challange again this year as I will be helping to take care of my first child. My wife is due on Jan 21st and I agreed to take a six month hiatus from wheeling trips once the baby is born. I'm afraid that Hot Springs will be my last trip until June or July of 04' Durring my down time, I plan on getting the auto conversion done as well as a few other projects.

If you have any good pictures for the KCROVERS.COM web page send them to me and I'll get'm up.

Later,

Big Daddy
Old November 12th, 2003, 10:07 AM
WhiteD90
Johnathan Tisdale
93 110, 90 RockRR buggy

Congrats big daddy. We are due on May 10th with numero uno.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events