Snow wheelin' in Colorado! - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

Old November 26th, 2003, 09:56 PM
TwisteD90
Yousef Hamzeh
06 RR SC, 06 LR3, 94 D90

Snow wheelin' in Colorado!

We are planning a trip this Friday, if you are interested please post here and email me.
We haven't decided what trail yet but should know by tomorrow.
Later,
Advertisement

Old November 27th, 2003, 09:39 AM
redrover

Ya right

My defender already ate your defender--have you looked in the garage today? I wish I could slide around in the snow. I am already snow drift locked up in Vail. Yousef whats up with the rig, everytime i read a post you are parting it out. Looking forward to some Feb/Mar wheelin in Moab. I wheeled with a large group of Saltlake city Disco boys in Moab last week,-good time, cool guys etc. Rock on JP
Old November 27th, 2003, 09:57 AM
TwisteD90
Yousef Hamzeh
06 RR SC, 06 LR3, 94 D90

Haha you wish How is Moab in this time of year? Cold, warm, ok, snow????

I always like to try some different stuff on my rig and If I like I'll keep and if I don't I'll sell.
Advertisement

Old November 28th, 2003, 08:15 AM
redrover

moab

I like following your build ups and teardowns. How are the sals treating you? Moab is a crap shoot, It is either nice or crumby ,But nothing in between. We had a warm day on Sat. followed by high winds and mist on Sun. JP
Old November 29th, 2003, 10:04 AM
TwisteD90
Yousef Hamzeh
06 RR SC, 06 LR3, 94 D90

The Sals is treating me good. I ran Carnage yesterday and it didn't get hung on any rocks, however the pumpkin hit few rocks but I just kept on going with no problem, the pumpkin felt like a slider. To you that never ran Carnage, this trail is full of big boulders and no matter what you run your axles will still hit rocks. I think the Sals is one of the best mods I've done to my 90. I just gave it hell yesterday and I didn't feel bad

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

Tags
colorado, wheel