SFBA Meetup - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

Old January 19th, 2014, 12:57 AM
chris snell
Chris Snell
87 Ex-MOD 110

SFBA Meetup

Anybody up for a San Francisco Bay Area meetup this coming week? I could do Tuesday or Wednesday night after work but need to pick a night quickly because my week will fill up.

I work for a San Francisco company in the Presidio and I'm usually down every month or two, so I'd like to make this a regular thing if it goes well. I don't have a vehicle down there and so I get around with Uber. Is there a good spot in San Francisco proper to meet up where we can park the trucks and get food+drink?

Alternatively, I stay near the Montgomery BART station so we could meet up in some place in Oakland if there's any place that meets the bill where we can go without getting shot at.

Interested parties post up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/
/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 20th, 2014, 05:34 PM
chris snell
Chris Snell
87 Ex-MOD 110

ehhhhhhhhhh, maybe next time. I figured that least Spamford Wallace would want to meet up so we could discuss jerry can brand compatibility with his ex-MOD and other potential questions like how to remove the spare wheel from the bonnet, how to operate convoy lights, etc.

/
/
/
/

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events