Rausch Creek - July 15-17th - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old June 7th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Dave Johnson
'91 RRC
Rausch Creek - July 15-17th

This will be our 12th annual summer trip and we are going to return to Rausch Creek this year. Rausch Creek Off-Road park is in Tremont, PA and was a great time the last 2 years with seemingly endless trails of all difficulties. Many of us will be arriving on the afternoon/evening of Thursday, July 14th and camping at the park. Friday and Saturday will be off-roading days with a departure on Sunday AM. The park consists of 1,700 acres of easy, intermediate, and hard trails. Rocks, bowls, hills, the glacial "Rock Creek", and club friendly trails. More details on the site can be found at the link below:
Info on the park is at www.rc4x4.org. The website has details on the park as well as on-site camping and other nearby camping/lodging options.

If you have questions, please email flrc@erovers.com.

Also, feel free to complete the Rausch Creek Membership Forms that can be downloaded here:

Dave J.
'91 RR Classic
'01 RR 4.6 HSE - Gone!
'00 Disco 2 - Gone!
'95 Disco 5-Spd - Gone!
'92 RR County SWB - Gone!
'63 2A SWB - Gone!
Old June 7th, 2011, 05:37 PM
Dan Prasada-Rao
1963, 109 Station Wagon
I'll probably be there wheeling on thursday. Headed down to York on friday morning

Old June 28th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Henry Bender
84 Defender 110
hoping to make it

What time do you expect to start wheeling on Friday?
Are many rovers coming? this thread is very short so I was wondering about the group.
I have not been to Rausch yet but I hope to be there at least Friday.
Old July 10th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Randy Williams
How many are going? I may just go with the ROAV group on the 28th if this isn't happening.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events